Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Complete challenge #27Stud Finder|
Stud Finder is a trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives rocks an additional chance to reveal a Crawl Space when broken.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stud Finder's effect is applied when a rock is destroyed and does not depend on the rock's location.
- Any of the rocks already seen before picking up Stud Finder can be affected by the trinket.
- Shiny RockTinted rocks and rocks with Crawl Spaces will flash white every 10 seconds. doesn't synergize with Stud Finder as there is no set location for the rocks that will reveal a Crawl Space when destroyed with Stud Finder.
- Unlike Tinted Rocks and normal Crawl Space rocks whose generation is dependent to the room they're in, Stud Finder's Crawl Space generation effect mainly depends on the number of rocks destroyed, which means that the more rocks destroyed, the higher the chance to find a Crawl Space.
- The chance increases with Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Stud Finder's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|