Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Complete BRAINS! (challenge #27)|
Stud Finder is an unlockable trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives rocks an additional chance to reveal a Crawl Space when broken.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stud Finder's effect is applied when a rock is destroyed and does not depend on the rock's location.
- Any of the rocks already seen before picking up Stud Finder can be affected by the trinket.
- Shiny Rock doesn't synergize with Stud Finder as there is no set location for the rocks that will reveal a Crawl Space when destroyed with Stud Finder.
- Unlike Tinted Rocks and normal Crawl Space rocks whose generation is dependent on the room they're in, Stud Finder's Crawl Space generation effect mainly depends on the number of rocks destroyed, which means that the more rocks destroyed, the higher the chance to find a Crawl Space.
- The chance increases with Mom's Box.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Stud Finder's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|