Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that bounces around the room and has a dark aura around it.
- Enemies within the radius of the aura take damage. The aura deals 30% of Isaac's damage per tick or about 129% of Isaac's damage per second.
- If Isaac is within the aura, his tears gain a 1.5x damage multiplier.
- This aura stacks with other Succubi.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Succubus is spawned through Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns., its dark aura will not grant a damage multiplier to Isaac.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Succubus and its damaging aura are larger, but damage is not increased.
- The Book of BelialUpon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it, or increases the chance by 12.5%./ Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x./ Magic MushroomIncreases all stats and enlargens Isaac./ Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts.: Damage multipliers stack.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: When fired from within the aura, shots still gain 1.5x damage multiplier.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Damage multiplier applies after item's damage reduction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In folklore, Succubi are female demons that attempt to seduce men in their dreams.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|