Not to be confused with Suicide King (Challenge).
Suicide King is a special card.
- Kills Isaac and spawns 10 consumables and items around the location of use.
- The spawned collectibles will come from the Item Pool related to the Room where Suicide King was used (e.g. Angel Room items if used in an Angel Room).
- Since using Suicide King means death, Isaac will need to have a resurrection item to make a good use of it, such as 1up!, the Ankh, the Dead Cat, or being Lazarus.
- When combined with Blank Card and Dead Cat, the card can be used nine times (spawning a total of 90 consumables).
- Suicide King won't always drop a pedestal item, but often drops numerous Chests, meaning that using Suicide King on a Special Room or in the Dark Room/The Chest can be useful to get good items.
- When Suicide King causes a Game Over (i.e. is used with no revive items), a picture of the last cause of damage will appear on Isaac's last will as the cause of death.
- The background color for the Suicide King achievement has the same color as all the Boss Rush unlocks, suggesting that the Suicide King card was originally intended to be unlocked via completing a Boss Rush, with Lazarus.
- The Suicide King is the king of hearts in a standard card deck. It is called this because the character on the card is seemingly thrusting his sword into his own head.
- The card quote reinforces the idea proposed by Reddit user Jayborino. That the only way for Isaac to get out of the chest in the "real world", is to die in the game.
- This user was praised by Edmund himself for his article being "mind blowingly accurate".