Super Envy is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Envy, one of the Seven Deadly Sins and functions as a Mini-boss.
- Super Envy moves around the room diagonally, bouncing off of the walls.
- When Super Envy is killed, 3 heads spawn as opposed to 2 that spawn when Envy is killed.
- Killing each head spawns 3 smaller ones and killing each smaller head spawns 2 even smaller heads.
- One Super Envy will split into a total of 18 small Super Envy heads.
- Until patch v1.06.J149, Super Envy had a chance to spawn a Shoop Da Whoop! instead of a Forever Alone. According to the developers, it was always intended to drop Forever Alone, but the behavior has been bugged since the initial port of the game.
- Like Envy, Super Envy is a reference to the "Troll Face" meme.