|Troll bomb |
Chance to spawn Shoop Da Whoop!
Chance to spawn Forever Alone
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Envy moves around the room diagonally, bouncing off of the walls.
- When Super Envy is killed, 3 heads spawn as opposed to 2 that spawn when Envy is killed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One Super Envy will split into a total of 18 small Super Envy heads.
- Until patch v1.06.J149, Super Envy had a chance to spawn a Shoop Da Whoop! instead of a Forever Alone. According to the developers, it was always intended to drop Forever Alone, but the behavior has been bugged since the initial port of the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like Envy, Super Envy's expressions are a reference to "rage comic" memes, with the biggest and smallest heads showing a troll face and poker face, respectively.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|