|Troll bomb |
Chance to spawn Shoop Da Whoop!Fires a laser from Isaac's mouth.
Chance to spawn Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Envy moves around the room diagonally, bouncing off of the walls.
- When Super Envy is killed, 3 heads spawn as opposed to 2 that spawn when Envy is killed.
- Killing each head spawns 3 smaller ones and killing each smaller head spawns 2 even smaller heads.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One Super Envy will split into a total of 18 small Super Envy heads.
- Until patch v1.06.J149, Super Envy had a chance to spawn a Shoop Da Whoop!Fires a laser from Isaac's mouth. instead of a Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.. According to the developers, it was always intended to drop Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac., but the behavior has been bugged since the initial port of the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like Envy, Super Envy is a reference to the "Troll Face" meme.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|