Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Troll bomb |
Chance to spawn Shoop Da Whoop!Fires a laser from Isaac's mouth.
Chance to spawn Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Envy moves around the room diagonally, bouncing off of the walls.
- When Super Envy is killed, 3 heads spawn as opposed to 2 that spawn when Envy is killed.
- Killing each head spawns 3 smaller ones and killing each smaller head spawns 2 even smaller heads.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One Super Envy will split into a total of 18 small Super Envy heads.
- Until patch v1.06.J149, Super Envy had a chance to spawn a Shoop Da Whoop!Fires a laser from Isaac's mouth. instead of a Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.. According to the developers, it was always intended to drop Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac., but the behavior has been bugged since the initial port of the game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like Envy, Super Envy is a reference to the "Troll Face" meme.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|