As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Super Greed is a tougher version of Greed and functions as a mini-boss. He can be randomly found inside of a shop or a secret room, but only if Greed has already been encountered this way. Compared to his weaker version, he has pennies for eyes, a dollar sign on his head, and an angrier look. Once Super Greed is encountered in a shop or secret room, he and Greed cannot be encountered that way for the rest of the run.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Wanders around the room, traveling in straight lines in the cardinal directions.
- Suddenly fires a quadruple salvo in the cardinal direction closest to Isaac.
- If hit by Super Greed, Isaac will lose 2-4 coins and drop 1-3 Pennies on the floor.
- Occasionally spawns two Keepers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shops and secret rooms Super Greed generates in count as miniboss rooms, and cannot be bombed out of. They also prevent any other miniboss rooms from generating that floor.
- If Isaac teleports out of the room after defeating Super Greed but without killing any of the Keepers he spawns, Isaac can re-fight Super Greed for extra coins.
- Prior to Booster Pack #5, Super Greed had a chance to spawn Blisters.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|