Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Pickups and enemies are attracted to Isaac.
- The attraction enables pickups to pass over pits and rocks, but not through Key Blocks.
- Hearts are only attracted if Isaac could pick them up with his existing heart containers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While fighting Ultra Greed, the doors are affected by the magnet as well.
- Does not pull other trinkets.
- If the player has The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. while also holding the Super Magnet, the speed at which the tear slowly crawls nearer to you is increased.
- One tactic for using the Super Magnet is to drop it in the floor's starting room and come back for it once rooms are cleared. This allows it to be used to attract unreachable pickups without the downside of attracting enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Super Magnet's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|