Chance to drop Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
Super Wrath is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Wrath, one of the Seven Deadly Sins and functions as a Mini-boss. He appears as his previous form, but with a blast mark over his face, which is now a skull stripped of skin. This seems to show a backfired or failed attempt to arm/disarm a bomb.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath will wander around the room, spawning Mega Troll Bombs that follow Isaac.
- The Mega Troll Bombs Super Wrath summons can damage himself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In a mini-boss room, Super Wrath can spawn with 2 Mega Troll Bombs around it.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath can be instantly defeated with a single one of Isaac's bombs. This includes the bombs created by Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired..
- Safety ScissorsTroll bombs turn into Bomb pickups before they explode. Mega troll bombs turn into 1+1 free bombs before they explode. disable the Mega Troll Bombs and replaces them with 1+1 Free Bombs, making Super Wrath have no ranged attacks and allowing infinite bombs to be generated.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. or Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. makes Super Wrath unable to damage Isaac with bombs. Explosions can still knock Isaac into environmental hazards.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|