Super Wrath is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Wrath (one of the Seven Deadly Sins) who functions as a mini-boss. He appears as his previous form, but with a blast mark over his face, which is now a skinless skull. This suggests a backfired or failed attempt to handle a bomb.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath wanders around, spawning mega troll bombs that follow Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In a mini-boss room, Super Wrath can spawn near 2 mega troll bombs.
- Super Wrath takes only 20 damage (not the usual 60) from his own bombs. Isaac's bombs and Epic Fetus missiles deal 200 damage regardless of modifiers or damage stat.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Safety Scissors replace the Mega Troll Bombs with 1+1 free bombs, nullifying Super Wrath’s ranged attacks and allowing infinite bombs to be collected.
- Pyromaniac or Host Hat renders Super Wrath unable to damage Isaac with bombs. Explosions can still knock Isaac into hazards.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|