As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Complete Slow Roll (challenge #15)|
Swallowed Penny is an unlockable trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns one coin of any type upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Swallowed Penny can also be found by destroying urns and special shopkeepers.
- Though similar to the Piggy Bank item, the Swallowed Penny is not limited to just pennies.
- Unlike Piggy Bank, playing as Keeper with this trinket always drops a coin, allowing semi-infinite life.
- A trick for farming money when playing as Keeper is to find a room with some static hazard like spikes and taking damage, causing a coin to appear. A penny will only refill life while a nickel will give four cents, and a dime will give nine cents.
- This trick can also be used to survive multiple uses of a sacrifice room, healing with the dropped coin between each sacrifice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|