Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Complete challenge #15Swallowed Penny|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns one coin of any type upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though similar to the Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny. item, the Swallowed Penny is not limited to just pennies.
- Unlike Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny., playing as Keeper with this trinket always drops a coin, allowing semi-infinite life.
- A trick for farming money when playing as Keeper is to find a room with some static hazard like spikes and taking damage, causing a coin to appear. A penny will only refill life, but a nickel will give four cents and a dime will give nine cents.
- This trick can also be used to survive multiple uses of a sacrifice room, healing with the dropped coin between each sacrifice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to young children accidentally swallowing coins.
- Bloody PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a half heart when money is collected.
- Burnt PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a bomb when money is collected.
- Butt PennyIsaac will fart when he picks up a coin.
- Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Flat PennyGives a 50% chance of spawning a key upon collecting a penny.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|