Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Complete challenge #15Swallowed Penny|
Swallowed Penny is an unlockable trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns one coin of any type upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Swallowed Penny can also be found by destroying urns and special shopkeepers.
- Though similar to the Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny. item, the Swallowed Penny is not limited to just pennies.
- Unlike Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny., playing as Keeper with this trinket always drops a coin, allowing semi-infinite life.
- A trick for farming money when playing as Keeper is to find a room with some static hazard like spikes and taking damage, causing a coin to appear. A penny will only refill life, but a nickel will give four cents and a dime will give nine cents.
- This trick can also be used to survive multiple uses of a sacrifice room, healing with the dropped coin between each sacrifice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to young children accidentally swallowing coins.
- Bloody PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a half heart when money is collected.
- Burnt PennyGives a 50% chance to drop a bomb when money is collected.
- Butt PennyIsaac will fart when he picks up a coin.
- Counterfeit PennyGives a 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Flat PennyGives a 50% chance of spawning a key upon collecting a penny.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|