Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Sworn Protector is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an orbital familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second on contact.
- It also attracts enemy shots to itself, making them more likely to be blocked. A shot actively being attracted can no longer damage Isaac and is essentially nullified, but if it slips outside the Protector's range it can again deal damage.
- Sworn Protector will drop an Eternal Heart upon blocking 10 shots in one room.
- This can only happen once per room, but leaving and re-entering a room will allow another eternal heart to be dropped.
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sworn Protector can be exploited with the help of a Constant Stone Shooter to spawn unlimited eternal hearts.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Extension Cord: Familiar and Isaac are occasionally connected by electricity but it is very hard to notice because of Sworn Protector orbits so close to Isaac.
- Friendly Ball / Poke Go: Catching an enemy that shoots bullets allows Eternal Hearts to be farmed since the enemy will fire at Isaac if no other enemies are in the room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Lost Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|