Sworn Protector is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an orbital familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second on contact.
- It also attracts enemy shots to itself, making them more likely to be blocked. A shot actively being attracted can no longer damage Isaac and is essentially nullified, but if it slips outside the Protector's range it can again deal damage.
- Sworn Protector will drop an eternal heart upon blocking 10 shots in one room.
- This can only happen once per room, but leaving and re-entering a room will allow another eternal heart to be dropped.
- This item belongs to the SeraphimGrants flight and gives +3 soul hearts. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sworn Protector can be exploited with the help of a Constant Stone Shooter to spawn unlimited eternal hearts.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.: Familiar and Isaac are occasionally connected by electricity but it is very hard to notice because of Sworn Protector orbits so close to Isaac.
- Friendly Ball / Poke Go: Catching an enemy that shoots bullets allows Eternal Hearts to be farmed since the enemy will fire at Isaac if no other enemies are in the room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Lost Unlocks|
|Isaac's HeartDefeat Isaac as The LostThe MindDefeat Satan as The LostThe BodyDefeat ??? as The LostThe SoulDefeat The Lamb as The LostThe D100Complete the Boss Rush as The LostGodheadEarn all 5 / 9 (except the cent sign for Ultra Greed) / 10 Completion Marks on hard mode as The Lost-0- BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as The Lost||Sworn ProtectorDefeat Hush as The LostZodiacDefeat Ultra Greed as The LostWhite BabyDefeat Mega Satan as The Lost||Holy CardDefeat Delirium as The LostDad's Lost CoinDefeat Ultra Greedier as The Lost|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|