Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- I believe that northernlion, who is a major Isaac Youtuber, frequently refers to them as judgements. It's probably worth mentioning. Do we even have a source on the key beggars being called key masters? I've never heard them called that, and it doesn't really seem to make much sense. --ToxicPsychotic (talk) 20:19, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Set Payouts on hard mode[edit source]
Although I can't say anything for Normal difficulty, but beggars on Hard seem to always pay out something at 6 donations (excepting the 3-skull beggar), followed by either 3 or 4 donations (which seems to vary randomly after the initial payout). --(randonPerson)
- I can confirm that. For me as well (on Hard), beggars ALWAYS pay out something at 6 donations the first time. Then it's followed by a minimum of 2 donations and a maximum of 5 (if I remember correctly). I don't think Luck has something to do with that (or maybe it does, but with guarantee to gain something at the fifth donation). -- MoucheronQuipet
Bomb Bumbs[edit source]
can anyone confirm that bomb bums actually spawn? --Anon
- I haven't seen one spawn naturally, but they do rarely show up when using a Judgement card. --Exschwasion (talk) 07:15, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- They seem much rarer than all the others. This should be confirmed though.
- I haven't seen them either, neither in Secret Rooms, naturally, through The Judgement Card..., cannot confirm their existence either, if someone sees them take a photo or something.
Luck Stat with the Shell Game[edit source]
Move to new page called "Beggars and Machines" and add info about machines?[edit source]
There does not seem to be any single page about all of the machines, and the beggars seem to use the same logic as the machines. I think a page about both machines and beggars would make sense, similar in idea to Cards and Runes. I want some second opinions on this. --Piber20 (talk) 11:08, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
- Agree. Except machines are more prominent, so it should be called Machines and Beggars instead of Beggars and Machines, similar to how cards are more important than runes. --Zamie (talk) 13:43, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
Beggar Pedestal Items[edit source]
Today, with Blade / blcd's reverse engineering help, I discovered that Beggars do not simply drop items from their pool like Devil Beggars do. I've updated the page accordingly. --Zamie (talk) 22:42, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
Shell Game[edit source]
Why does it state here the Luck stat affects Shell Game whereas in the Luck page it clearly says the opposite? -anon user
However, Luck doesn't affect: Fortune Teller, Portable Slot, Shell Game, Slot Machine: Their chance of giving a consumable don't increase with Luck. Only Lucky Foot Lucky Foot increases the winning chances with these machines.
- There's been a decent amount of debunking regarding certain game mechanics and how we thought they worked. We have a couple of users who've been working on removing any deprecated or false info, and it happens that certain bits are missed here and there. It's been fixed now. --JokerPixel (talk) 21:49, 6 March 2019 (UTC)
It is a shame though that luck is kind of a underused stat in the game; hopefully, rep will fix that. --Sirtimmothybrentwood 00:56, 7 March 2019 (UTC).