Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
- I believe that northernlion, who is a major Isaac Youtuber, frequently refers to them as judgements. It's probably worth mentioning. Do we even have a source on the key beggars being called key masters? I've never heard them called that, and it doesn't really seem to make much sense. --ToxicPsychotic (talk) 20:19, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Set Payouts on hard mode[edit source]
Although I can't say anything for Normal difficulty, but beggars on Hard seem to always pay out something at 6 donations (excepting the 3-skull beggar), followed by either 3 or 4 donations (which seems to vary randomly after the initial payout). --(randonPerson)
- I can confirm that. For me as well (on Hard), beggars ALWAYS pay out something at 6 donations the first time. Then it's followed by a minimum of 2 donations and a maximum of 5 (if I remember correctly). I don't think Luck has something to do with that (or maybe it does, but with guarantee to gain something at the fifth donation). -- MoucheronQuipet
Bomb Bumbs[edit source]
can anyone confirm that bomb bums actually spawn? --Anon
- I haven't seen one spawn naturally, but they do rarely show up when using a Judgement card. --Exschwasion (talk) 07:15, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- They seem much rarer than all the others. This should be confirmed though.
- I haven't seen them either, neither in Secret Rooms, naturally, through The Judgement Card..., cannot confirm their existence either, if someone sees them take a photo or something.
Luck Stat with the Shell Game[edit source]
Move to new page called "Beggars and Machines" and add info about machines?[edit source]
There does not seem to be any single page about all of the machines, and the beggars seem to use the same logic as the machines. I think a page about both machines and beggars would make sense, similar in idea to Cards and Runes. I want some second opinions on this. --Piber20 (talk) 11:08, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
- Agree. Except machines are more prominent, so it should be called Machines and Beggars instead of Beggars and Machines, similar to how cards are more important than runes. --Zamie (talk) 13:43, 21 December 2015 (UTC)
Beggar Pedestal Items[edit source]
Today, with Blade / blcd's reverse engineering help, I discovered that Beggars do not simply drop items from their pool like Devil Beggars do. I've updated the page accordingly. --Zamie (talk) 22:42, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
Shell Game[edit source]
Why does it state here the Luck stat affects Shell Game whereas in the Luck page it clearly says the opposite? -anon user
However, Luck doesn't affect: Fortune Teller, Portable Slot, Shell Game, Slot Machine: Their chance of giving a consumable don't increase with Luck. Only Lucky Foot Lucky Foot increases the winning chances with these machines.
- There's been a decent amount of debunking regarding certain game mechanics and how we thought they worked. We have a couple of users who've been working on removing any deprecated or false info, and it happens that certain bits are missed here and there. It's been fixed now. --JokerPixel (talk) 21:49, 6 March 2019 (UTC)
It is a shame though that luck is kind of a underused stat in the game; hopefully, rep will fix that. --Sirtimmothybrentwood 00:56, 7 March 2019 (UTC).