Talk:Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
The main page is protected to prevent vandalism. Discuss changes or suggestions for it here.
- To display code, use: <pre>Code Here</pre>
- Please do not delete any entries. Administrators will remove comments once changes are implemented or rejected.
- Please remember to sign your comments with: --~~~~
Explosive gas naming inconsistencies.[edit source]
I'm referring to the skull-shaped gas explosion that isn't like Bomb explosions, and does not trigger the healing effect of Pyromaniac. My concern is that there is inconsistency in how it is referred to on the Wiki. On the wiki pages for The Bean and Mushrooms (Obstacle), this type of explosion is described as releasing gas, and on the pages for The Black Bean and Fatty, the effect is just referred to as farting. Also, on the page for Contagion, this effect is referred to as an explosion, which is misleading. I propose that all of these are altered to include some mention of releasing gas, so as to reduce ambiguity? --Lima Bech (talk) 13:16, 18 April 2018 (UTC)
Synergies vs Interactions[edit source]
I noticed that while most item pages have both Synergies and Interactions, the order isn't always consistent. As in, sometimes the Synergies section will appear before the Interactions one, and other pages will be vice versa. I know it isn't super important, but is that something the mods would want to pick an official order for, or is the effort of fixing "the wrong ones" too much for the result? This, I suppose, goes more to overall wiki consistency. Thanks. GlitchNDaSystem388 (talk) 18:46, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
- So I discussed with the other users and there's not really a consensus on how they should be ordered because depending on the item/ trinket there will be more noteworthy of one or the other. If you wanna pursue this further join the wiki discord where we discuss this stuff! --Sirtimmothybrentwood 05:44, 12 April 2020 (UTC).
Just a question.[edit source]
If new features in the binding of isaac (the game) are added, and when people find out, do they add the new added things? - GGbois3223
- If I understood what you mean correctly, anyone is allowed to add any information on the wiki where relevant. However, everything is expected to follow the rules and editing guidelines, so the information should be verifiable and not just speculation or opinion, as well as properly formatted. Also I'd recommend adding questions to talk pages at the end instead of the top, and you can (and should) sign your talk page posts by adding --~~~~ at the end. --Frionil (talk) 12:22, 24 October 2020 (UTC)
- I just forgot - GGbois3223