Gurdy Jr[edit source]
She is listed as a cellar boss here and on her main page. Could someone explain why?
Fall Angel?[edit source]
Final Boss[edit source]
Mega Satan is very clearly not the final boss, based on material sourced from the developer. It's not clear what the final boss is, but finding it involves the Missing Poster. For this reason, I've renamed the section for Mega Satan. 184.108.40.206
- I may wrong (due to lack of confirmed sources), but the Missing Poster is allegedly supposed to help provide a way for people to discover the Lost (which is a completely different topic). If you had linked to the source material we could compare it to what else we know to determine whether your interpretation was correct, e.g. interpreting it to unlock a hidden boss as opposed to unlocking a hidden character. Plus I went through about 5 pages (50 posts) on Edmund's Tumblr which date back to about 8 months ago and didn't see anything, of course he could have made hints elsewhere but that just backs my point about how you should have provided a link.
- In any case people discovered the Lost via datamining and last I heard the datamining hadn't revealed anything about a hidden boss. That isn't to say there isn't one clearly hidden in the code, but I think if all the evidence says Mega Satan is the final boss, that is what the wiki should reflect as opposed to offering speculation about super secret final bosses. - 220.127.116.11 07:59, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
Mega Satan is more or less THE definition of a bonus boss. Let's see:
- Isn't required to 100% the game
- Isn't the mandadory
- Has a obscure condition to be unlocked
- Only gives a bragging rights reward
- Isn't designed to be beaten by usual means
So bonus boss it is.
↑I suppose that it is the final boss in Afterbirth, and still is if you consider Delirium as a bonus boss in AB+. Afterbirth added a bunch of achievements related to Mega Satan, including one that needs to use every character to defeat it.
Pin is a Basement boss (or possibly a Basement-and-Cellar boss). I'm no longer able to provide proof, but my Cellar was only unlocked after I beat Pin. 18.104.22.168 07:17, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
Is there a Double Trouble Fallen? I saw it in (I believe) episode 539 of Northernlion's Rebirth series, but its not mentioned in this page or The Fallen's Page. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 2isaac4u (talk • contribs)
"Mixed" Double Trouble Boss Rooms[edit source]
I've seen a double trouble room containing Loki and Little horn as early as in Afterbirth, and I can faintly remember that I've encountered a few other types of "mixed" double-trouble in AB+. Can anyone confirm that?
Mask + Heart[edit source]
- Mask of Infamy is already on the page. --JokerPixel (talk) 14:41, 31 January 2017 (UTC)
- So...? These are different bosses. The Bloat and Peep are also listed separately. And Dingle and Dangle. And Polycephalus and The Stain. And so on. --22.214.171.124 21:02, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
- My (original) point is that Mask + Heart is not just an enemy but also a boss. --126.96.36.199 21:03, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, my bad. I see. The main Mask Of Infamy image just doesn't look like the in-game enemy. --188.8.131.52 21:07, 15 June 2017 (UTC)
How many?[edit source]
Anybody down to do the legwork in and put the total number of bosses on the page?
Are the two Angels mini-bosses? Unlike the Sins, they appear in the Boss Rush, which I think qualifies them as bosses.
184.108.40.206 13:41, 19 March 2018 (UTC)