Talk:Contract From Below
This item does not make health containers invisible, that is an floor specific curse. Removed.
I had this then continued on for about 4~5 floors and did not find a single key drop. It's a possibility that it was bad luck but maybe the downside to this is that keys don't drop?
Like RoshanLynch, I have received double key drops. I can confirm it does not prevent heart container drops; I received double half-heart container drops (after finishing a normal challenge room).
I can also confirm that it doesn't prevent heart drops as I just received a double heart drop. Will remove bullet point.
From my experience, it does however lower the drop chance of heart containers significantly.
Double Trouble bosses[edit source]
Hi everyone, we have some conflicting informations about this item. I've tested it exhaustively and I didn't notice any statistically significant increase in Double Trouble boss rooms but it could be a side effect of using a seed to test the item (which shouldn't be the case because seeds only affect achievements).
We have discarded that this item reduce drops or increases champions, but the double trouble still seems a reasonable option, considering the recurrent reports.
I call everyone who wants to help to test this items and reply here with the following information:
- How and where you obtained the item.
- Number of levels completed since this item was obtained.
- Number of double trouble bosses and the level where it appeared.
- Level where you finished the run (you can finish the test runs in womb II, cause the boss there and on subsequent levels are fixed).
Write this info for each playthrough you complete with Contract from Below
- Obtained Contract on Basement I with seed.
- Double boss trouble in Basement II, Caves II, Necropolis I.
- Finished run after beating womb I
- Obtained Contract on Caves I with devil deal.
- Double boss trouble in Caves II.
- Died in Necropolis I.
Remember to sign your contributions so I can keep track of the statistics and see if this item really increases chance of boss rooms or the reports are just a matter of luck.
And of course thanks for your help
GryphusR (talk) 13:00, 18 December 2014 (UTC)