I'm pretty sure all champion monsters, regardless of type (excluding gray), have double health, yet that is not included anywhere? Is my information incorrect or should it be added? --Shadow122333 (talk) 23:31, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, the design is certainly not working as intented. We currently have a slight problem with styling content inside of a Tabber, so I hope you can excuse this inconvenience for. We're already working on a way to get this fixed. Dooomspeaker (talk) 18:33, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- The rebirth unpacker has the mosnter files all named.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 22:14, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
I've gotten inside the game's art files, and found the names of the monsters. Should I change them? I have a list of things to change - Leashed Thing/Homunculus, demon version/Begotten, Mama Spider/Baby Long Legs, Bats/One Tooth, Gurgle Gusher/Splasher, Angry Spider/Crazy Long Legs, Haunt/Wizoob, Boom Spider/Ticking Spider. --Mrdiamonds (talk) 16:41, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- Short answer: Yes please do that!
- Long answer: Please change them and the links already placed with the wrong names.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 16:59, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
"Null" is not the monster name. Null a term on game creation that means a sprite/asset without name.
Why do you guys keep changing his name to Null, Null means none, no name, etc, its not the monster's name
- That can very well be, but unless there's someone to delier the official name, we'll keep refering to it as Null.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 11:37, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
- I'm pretty certain that the monster's name is Null. Here's its entry in the game's entity list:
<entity id="252" anm2path="252.000_Nulls.anm2" baseHP="30" boss="0" champion="1" collisionDamage="1" collisionMass="5" collisionRadius="13" friction="1" name="Nulls" numGridCollisionPoints="12" shadowSize="14" stageHP="0" variant="0" portrait="1">
<gibs amount="6" blood="1" bone="1" eye="1" gut="1" large="0" />
- And here's a screenshot of its graphics files and their filenames: 
- While I'm aware that Null usually means "none", it seems likely that in this case, the name was intentional. --Exschwasion (talk) 00:03, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- the bestiary calls it null. its name is null. ITS NULL! nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull--I am Death itself. (talk) 19:03, 24 February 2017 (UTC)
I recently found a new type of blue monster in a Bedroom, the seed is 3VE2 MRZG on a hardmode run, I found the bedroom on Necropolis II. Could someone please look into that? --Anon
The Gurglings from chapter 4 or the Womb,are not here.Can I add the Gurglings on the list,or you are can do that?. --ShadowRadical 17:38 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- The page is for monsters only. This doesn't include Monster versions of previous Bosses. --JokerPixel (talk) 20:17, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
There appears to be a new type of champion - an enemy with a crown icon over it's head, that drops multiple pickups upon death. I've seen these in at least 2 runs, but I can't rule out them being caused by an item. --18.104.22.168 16:01, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- They appear to make all other enemies in the room (of the same type?) champions and all of them drop pickups. Almost definitely not caused by an item. Need further investigation until being added to the champions list. Poiuy2010_2011 (talk) 16:14, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
I found a Dark green Champion and i have NO IDEA what it does. it was a frowning gaper that was a dark green. i didnt notice any differences in size, damage, drops, or even hp. whats up with this? ive NEVER seen it before.--I am Death itself. (talk) 01:35, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
- Today I had a champion pulsing in dark red. I couldn't figure out what it did but it seemed almost impossible to kill the other enemies in the room so maybe it heals other enemies. Can anyone confirm? 22.214.171.124 03:42, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
- Saw it again but killed it via contact damage by accident. It did drop a full red heart, though. 126.96.36.199 00:33, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
Page Order[edit source]
The page seems to be completely out of order in some places (check out the Champion Color table and the headers above it). I looked at the source code, seems to be fine. What gives? --JokerPixel (talk) 00:46, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
- Fixed; someone edited the champion variants table and didn't close the table. --Exschwasion (talk) 01:14, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
Crown Champions[edit source]
Found a new effect of Crown champions. I had bonies from book of the dead and they turned into yellow champions. Interestingly they remained yellow in the following rooms until they died. Cannot confirm they remain champions on the following stage. Have no idea if their stats were changed cannot confirm the effect on other charmed monsters from other items. Anyone with an better insight of this ? -- Chimerick (talk) 22:49, 19 September 2018 (UTC)