Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Pill Rotations[edit source]
Can anyone confirm how many pills and how many unique effects make up each run's pill rotation? This page implies that every run generates nine pills (one for each graphic) but that doesn't seem to fit with what I've personally see in the game. I think it's important to make it clear here how many pills each run has available to it.
Health Down[edit source]
Using a health down with ??? (and therefore no red heart containers) will result in losing a soul heart. I did this with 2 soul hearts, so not sure if the pill will kill you, but the text on the main page should be adjusted, as you still lose health (at least with ???) with no red heart containers. 220.127.116.11
- In the current build of the game, health down pills no longer function this way with Blue Baby. --Zamie (talk) 07:29, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
Health Up[edit source]
Is it possible to kill oneself with 12 Health Up Pills (or old bandage/big odd mushroom), starting without any red HP, only Spirit Hearts? Since the HP aren't filled up after taking 12 you'd probably be dead. -- 18.104.22.168 22:29, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
- Checked with Cheat Engine, you actually get to live without any HP at all at that point and you will die if you take damage. -- 22.214.171.124 00:31, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
I used one in a room with several destroyed normal poops, and it seemed to spawn a single spider from every single one of them. --126.96.36.199 23:06, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, found another one, and it also just destroys all poop in a room and changes it into spiders. Adding it now. --188.8.131.52 00:05, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
Retro Vision Crashes[edit source]
Where is the evidence for the retro vision crashes? Is it still occurring on the latest patch? Recommend removing that bullet point until evidence is provided. --Zamie (talk) 07:29, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
One makes you ...[edit source]
Pills dropped by the tiny variant (non champion) of enemies seem to always be "One makes you smaller", same goes for the huge variants. --Anon
- Please sign your posts. Furthermore, do you have any seeds or video proof? --Zamie (talk) 14:48, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
- Tiny and big champions will drop "One makes you smaller" and "One makes you larger" respectively, but only if said pills are included in current game's pill pool (otherwise they will drop nothing). --184.108.40.206 18:03, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
I'd say that X-Lax is a reference to the brand name Gax-X, though I don't think there is any solid confirmation of that. Just want to be sure so that it could be put in the trivia section. --That antibot (talk) 19:17, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- Actually, it seems to be a direct nod to Ex-Lax, which is an anti-constipation medication, hence the effect of the pill. I'm not sure if we currently have that noted in trivia, but I do know there was a recent trivia purge where all obvious trivia was removed from the page, and it might have been caught up in that and removed. --JokerPixel (talk) 21:17, 14 April 2019 (UTC)