Tammy's Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Shoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- The tears retain the shot speed and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.
- Each tear will deal Isaac's current damage and a flat +25 damage bonus on top.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears will hover in place for a few seconds before traveling outwards.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Isaac will fire Brimstone lasers in all directions. This includes Azazel's short-ranged Brimstone. This item can assist in a speed run due to the extremely overpowered insta-kill that can clear most rooms almost instantly.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Shoots 20 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: The size and damage of tears shot depends on how far Chocolate Milk is charged.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: The tears will split into 4 smaller tears when they hit the floor or an enemy.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Tears are replaced by bombs.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Fires only normal tears, not missiles.
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.: The tears are oblong, allowing Isaac to hit enemies more easily.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Shoots 10 Ipecac tears in a circle around Isaac, dealing massive damage, but with a high chance that Isaac will be caught in the blasts.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: The tears deal extra damage the farther they travel.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Knives do not return after shooting out.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Shoots 10 giant tears in a circle around Isaac, dealing massive damage.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Causes Tears to linger around the character for additional damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tammy's Head is named after one of Edmund McMillen's cats.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
M3XZ Q39X (Golden Chest on first floor)
SN8SEJBA (Cursed room on first floor)
TB9W GQ18 (Secret room in Womb II)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! With the Mom's Knife synergy, the Blindfolded condition prevents Tammy's Head from shooting knives and makes the item useless.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|