Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Tammy's Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Shoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- The tears retain the shot speed and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.
- Each tear will deal Isaac's current damage and a flat +25 damage bonus on top.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Isaac will fire powered-up Brimstone lasers in all directions. This includes Azazel's short-ranged Brimstone.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Shoots 20 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: The size and damage of tears shot depends on how far Chocolate Milk is charged.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. / IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Tears are replaced by bombs or exploding shots, which may result in self-damage.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Fires only normal tears.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The tears are replaced with knives that deal double Isaac's damage, but move very quickly and have a small hitbox.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tammy's Head is named after one of Edmund McMillen's cats.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
M3XZ Q39X (Golden Chest on first floor)
SN8SEJBA (Cursed room on first floor)
TB9W GQ18 (Secret room in Womb II)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.
- Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|