Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases Azazel's BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. range as well, but doesn't double it.
- Causes Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. to shoot bombs very fast and far.
- Only tear height affects IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. and Fate's RewardA blue head familiar that will follow Isaac and fire tears copying his tear effects and damage., usually lowering effective range.
- Reduces the effective range of IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth. shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tapeworm is a well-known species of Cestoda, a class of parasitic flatworms of the phylum Platyhelminthes.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|