Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases Azazel's Brimstone range as well, but doesn't double it.
- Causes Dr. Fetus to shoot bombs very fast and far.
- Only tear height affects Incubus and Fate's Reward, usually lowering effective range.
- Reduces the effective range of Ipecac shots.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tapeworm is a well-known species of Cestoda, a class of parasitic flatworms of the phylum Platyhelminthes.
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|