Effects[edit | edit source]
- Drops a random card or rune on pickup.
- Doubles the effect of most cards and runes.
Effects by Card or Rune[edit | edit source]
Cards and Runes not listed do not benefit from Tarot Cloth.
- III - The Empress: Doubles the stat increases.
- V - The Hierophant: Spawns four soul hearts.
- VI - The Lovers: Spawns four red hearts.
- VII - The Chariot: Doubles the duration of the invulnerability.
- VIII - Justice: Spawns twice as many pickups.
- X - Wheel of Fortune: Spawns two machines.
- XI - Strength: Doubles the stat increases.
- XIII - Death: Deals 80 damage to all enemies in the room.
- XIV - Temperance: Spawns two blood donation machines.
- XVI - The Tower: Spawns 12 troll bombs.
- XX - Judgement: Spawns two beggars.
- 2 of Clubs: Quadruples Isaac's bombs.
- 2 of Diamonds: Quadruples Isaac's coins.
- 2 of Spades: Quadruples Isaac's keys.
- 2 of Hearts: Quadruples Isaac's red hearts.
- Suicide King: Spawns twice as many pickups/items/chests.
- ? Card: Activates the effect of Isaac's active item twice.
- Ancient Recall: Spawns 6 cards.
- Algiz: Doubles the duration of the shield, making it last a full minute.
- Berkano: Spawns 6 blue flies and 6 blue spiders.
- Dagaz: Removes any curses from the current floor and grants two soul hearts.
- Jera: Quadruples all pickups and chests in the room.
- Perthro: Instantly re-rolls items twice, essentially removing an extra item from the item pool.
- Blank Rune: Activates two random rune effects. Attempts to spawn additional Blank Rune twice.
- Black Rune: Deals 80 damage to all enemies in the room. Other effects are unchanged.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tarot Cloth's effect also applies to card effects used through Blank Card.
- As a result, using the Blank Card in conjunction with the Car Battery will cause the effect of the active card to quadruple, instead of double.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A tarot cloth is a particular type of tablecloth used to cover tables during tarot card readings.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|