From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Speed down + rage is building|
(Page 3, Column 14, Row 3)
(Page 3, Column 4, Row 10)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- -0.3 Speed down.
- When in a room with enemies, Isaac gradually gains speed at a rate of +0.065 per tick.
- Once Isaac's speed reaches 2.0, the maximum speed, he gains the My Little Unicorn effect for 5 seconds, becoming invulnerable, and loses the speed bonus from Taurus afterwards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac slowly gains a red tint that becomes more intense as he gains speed.
- The speed boost and invulnerability effect activate only once per room.
- The higher Isaac's base speed, the quicker the effect activates. It can activate immediately upon entering a room if his base speed is high enough.
- The item doesn't trigger in rooms that don't have enemies when first entered. This includes Challenge Rooms and the Boss Rush room.
- If Isaac gets teleported out of the room by any source, the My Little Unicorn Effect won't trigger if the room is re-entered.
- Bombs can be placed during the charge.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Aries - Isaac is able to continuously damage enemies for 18 points while invincible, without the normal drawback of taking damage.
- Blood Rights - While Isaac is invincible, Blood Rights can be freely used without taking damage. This trivializes many rooms, and since Taurus can activate every room, this combination can be game-changing, especially if Isaac has high base speed.
- Gnawed Leaf - Isaac's speed will increase while in statue form, allowing the invincibility effect to activate without risking taking damage.
- Libra - Isaac's damage and range increases as speed increases. However, if Isaac's base speed is not high enough, the invincibility never activates.
- The Ludovico Technique - Isaac cannot control the tear while invincible, but any enemies touching it will still take damage from it.
- Midas' Touch - Running into enemies while invincible will freeze them, and killing them will drop coins, allowing for very rapid coin generation.
- Mom's Knife - Allows Isaac to stab enemies in close contact, dealing massive damage without fear of taking contact damage.
- Roid Rage - As Isaac's speed is considerably increased, it's easier to reach the invincibility form.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, like the other Zodiac items, is a reference to the Zodiac signs.
- If you are invincible as a result of having this item when you touch the chest after the ??? (Boss) fight, the music during the credits will still be sped up. The music during Ending 14 and its "The End" screen will play as normal, however (This has not been confirmed for other endings or items that cause music to distort).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
SZ1K 31QM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BFYA HN8Z (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)