Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- -0.3 Speed down.
- When in a room with enemies, Isaac gradually gains speed at a rate of +0.065 per tick.
- Once Isaac's speed reaches 2.0, the maximum speed, he gains the My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies. effect for 5 seconds, becoming invulnerable, and loses the speed bonus from Taurus afterwards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac slowly gains a red tint that becomes more intense as he gains speed.
- The speed boost and invulnerability effect activate only once per room.
- The higher Isaac's base speed, the quicker the effect activates. It can activate immediately upon entering a room if his base speed is high enough.
- The item doesn't trigger in rooms that don't have enemies when first entered. This includes Challenge Rooms and the Boss Rush room.
- If Isaac gets teleported out of the room by any source, the My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies. Effect won't trigger if the room is re-entered.
- Bombs can be placed during the charge.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage. - Isaac is able to continuously damage enemies for 18 points while invincible, without the normal drawback of taking damage.
- Blood RightsDamages all enemies in the room, but deals a heart of damage to Isaac with each use. - While Isaac is invincible, Blood Rights can be freely used without taking damage. This trivializes many rooms, and since Taurus can activate every room, this combination can be game-changing, especially if Isaac has high base speed.
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots. - Isaac's speed will increase while in statue form, allowing the invincibility effect to activate without risking taking damage.
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes. - Isaac's damage and range increases as speed increases. However, if Isaac's base speed is not high enough, the invincibility never activates.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. - Isaac cannot control the tear while invincible, but any enemies touching it will still take damage from it.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin. - Running into enemies while invincible will freeze them, and killing them will drop coins, allowing for very rapid coin generation.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. - Allows Isaac to stab enemies in close contact, dealing massive damage without fear of taking contact damage.
- Roid RageIncreases speed by 0.6, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5. - As Isaac's speed is considerably increased, it's easier to reach the invincibility form.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item, like the other Zodiac items, is a reference to the Zodiac signs.
- If you are invincible as a result of having this item when you touch the chest after the ??? fight, the music during the credits will still be sped up. The music during Ending 14 and its "The End" screen will play as normal, however (This has not been confirmed for other endings or items that cause music to distort).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
SZ1K 31QM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BFYA HN8Z (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage.
- TaurusSpeed down; gains speed while in a room with enemies until gaining My Little Unicorn effect for a few seconds.
- GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range.
- CancerAdds 3 soul hearts. Grants The Wafer effect for the current room upon taking damage.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them.
- VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- CapricornAll stats up.
- AquariusA trail of blue creep is left behind Isaac, which damages enemies.
- Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|