Not to be confused with TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. or Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously..
Tech.5 is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears.
- The laser occasionally fires with the effect of a random item or trinket, including:
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage of the laser scales directly with Isaac's damage.
- Unlike TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range. or Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously., Isaac can still fire tears from both eyes in addition to firing the laser.
Synergies & Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Tech.5 does not fire. However, it will still fire when playing as Azazel with his short-ranged Brimstone. Since the laser scales with player damage, this can be a devastating combination.
- Tech.5 fires at player's tear rate while Brimstone laser is charging.
- Homing tears: The laser becomes homing.
- Lilith: No effect, as Lilith is inherently Blindfolded.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Laser is fired in the same direction that the controlled tear is moving.
- Spectral tears: The laser will become spectral.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Laser circles around Isaac and then continues its path forward in a straight line. The laser also becomes spectral because of the increased tear height.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Tech.5's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KG0Z H94Y (Treasure Room adjacent to right room from spawn).
6EFG VTT0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|