Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Tech may refer to:
Items[edit | edit source]
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range., a passive item that replaces tears with lasers.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously., a passive item that adds a continuous laser alongside Isaac's tears.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet., a passive item that adds a random chance to fire lasers.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy., a passive item that replaces tears with a controllable floating tear.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring., a passive item that replaces tears with laser rings.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies., a passive item that connects Isaac's tears with electricity.