|(page 5, column 19, line 2)
| Pick up two technology items in one runTechnology Zero|
Technology Zero is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #2.
- Connects tears with electricity that damages enemies.
- The electricity's damage is equal to Isaac's damage.
- Each of Isaac's tears can connect to other allied tears Including those of shooting familiars.
- The number of connections is limited by the number of Isaac's tears.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. does not count towards the items required to unlock Technology Zero.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: Electricity that connects tears does not go through walls. Electricity does not reconnect when tears return.
- Cain's Other EyeSpawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a zig-zag pattern similar to The Peeper and shoots normal tears in the same direction as Isaac.: Isaac's tears will connect with the tears from this item.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's. / Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle. / The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Electricity from tears that have split off enemies can occasionally hurt Isaac.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle.: Lasers connected to the Evil Eye tear can damage Isaac.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Electricity connects tears created by Isaac to tears created by the Incubus.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: High fire rate needed for explosive shots to be connected.
- The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.: An arc of electricity connects both tears.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Electricity connects the main tear to any other tears created by Isaac.
- The Ludovico Technique + 20/20Grants double shot. / The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears. / Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: The tears that circle the main tear and the main tear itself are connected by electricity.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: All of the tears fired are connected to each other by electricity, creating a series of electric fences.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Split bones are connected by electricity.
- Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.: Both effects happening simultaneously creates lots of electricity.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: All tears are connected to lasers, even tears that have been fed.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: All of the tears fired are connected to each other by electricity.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Split tears are connected to each other.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears in midair and tears that knock around each other will still be connected, effectively creating electric barriers.
- Sinus InfectionAdds a chance to fire a booger which sticks to enemies and poisons them.: Boogers will have electricity flowing between them even if attached to the same enemy, dealing massive damage to bosses.
- Technology Zero is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
- Technology Zero has a new sprite since Booster Pack #4.