For all Tech items, check Tech (disambiguation)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Connects tears with electricity that damages enemies.
- The electricity's damage is equal to Isaac's damage.
- Each of Isaac's tears can connect to other allied tears Including those of shooting familiars.
- The number of connections is limited by the number of Isaac's tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: All of the tears fired are connected by electricity, creating a series of electric fences.
- Cricket's Body / Compound Fracture / The Parasite: Split tears will be connected via electricity.
- Evil Eye: Tears fired by eye will be connected via electricity to Isaac's tears.
- Jacob's Ladder: Both effects happening simultaneously creates lots of electricity.
- The Ludovico Technique: Electricity connects the main tear to any other tears created by Isaac.
- Pop!: Tears in midair and tears that knock around each other will still be connected, effectively creating electric barriers.
- Sinus Infection: Boogers will have electricity flowing between them even if attached to the same enemy, dealing massive damage to bosses.
- Tiny Planet: Creates moving laser fields that orbit the character.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Continuum: Tears will travel through walls; however, the electricity will not connect the tears while they are outside the room. Once tears have passed through walls, the electric arcs connect very erratically to other tears, limiting the efficiency of the combination.
- Cain's Other Eye: Isaac's tears will connect with the tears from this item.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Flat Stone: Only the last two tears will connect.
- Haemolacria: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Technology: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Tech X: Overrides Technology Zero.
- Trisagion: Overrides Technology Zero.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Technology Zero was added in Booster Pack #2, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Technology Zero is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Technology Zero's appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|