Telepathy for Dummies
|(page 2, column 9, row 4)|
Telepathy for Dummies is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, grants homing tears for the current room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
For any item interactions check the corresponding sections in the article Spoon Bender.
- Brimstone: The beam curves towards enemies.
- Azazel's Brimstone: The short-ranged beam can curve if Azazel gets enough range upgrades.
- Dr. Fetus: The bombs slide towards enemies.
- Epic Fetus: Cursor slides towards enemies.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will attempt to home towards a single target, even if it hits a different enemy on its way there, making it difficult to control.
- Marked: Tears will travel in the direction of the cross-hairs until close enough to home in on an enemy.
- Maw of the Void: The Brimstone ring curves towards enemies.
- Mom's Knife: The knife curves towards enemies.
- Tech X: The laser rings curve towards enemies, resulting in longer contact time and substantial damage increase per ring.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Telepathy for Dummies is a reference to the For Dummies series of reference books, targeted towards beginners using non-intimidating instructions.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
L681 1PKL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
8389 A8XL (First floor treasure room)
NZS1 04F3 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|