Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|(page 4, column 14, row 3)|
Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that you are teleported into will be touching an explored room, if possible.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, Isaac is teleported back into the same room, resetting it.
- The order of types of rooms you will be teleported into is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- With every room above on the level mapped, Teleport 2.0 will keep you in the I AM ERROR room.
- You cannot teleport to Crawl Spaces, the Boss Rush room, ??? entrance, or Mega Satan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On The Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the devil/angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- On The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing you to restart the floor. The floor regenerates with new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
- Using Teleport on the last floor of a Daily Run (where the trophy spawns) won't take Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. Instead, it will keep teleporting him to the Devil Room/Angel Room if all other rooms have been explored.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a reference to the error the item would otherwise cause.
- It is as if the item is saying "ERROR, there are no more unexplored rooms left."
- This item is one of the two reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room ingame, the other being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction—another paradox.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|