Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|File:Font TeamMeat point.png|
|Lua error: A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your application's database schema updater after upgrading?
Query: SELECT `dlc` AS `dlc`,`nb_columns` AS `nb columns`,`nb_lines` AS `nb lines`,`content__full` AS `content`,`'Teleport 2`.`0'` AS `item` FROM `cargo__collection_pages` ORDER BY `dlc`,`cargo__collection_pages`.`content__full` LIMIT 100 Function: CargoSQLQuery::run Error: 1054 Unknown column Teleport 2.0 in 'field list' (db1_cluster.aurora.local.curse.us:3306) .
Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that you are teleported into will be touching an explored room, if applicable.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, it will teleport Isaac back into the same room.
- The order of types of rooms you will be teleported into is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- With every room above on the level mapped, Teleport 2.0 will keep you in the I AM ERROR room.
- You cannot teleport to Crawl Spaces, the Boss Rush room, Blue Womb entrance or Mega Satan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On The Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the the devil/angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- On The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing you to restart the floor. The floor generated contains new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.: Having two charges by the end of the floor can guarantee getting to a Devil/Angel room and I AM ERROR, assuming the secret rooms have been explored.
- Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map./ Spelunker HatReveals type of adjacent rooms, including location for secret rooms and super secret rooms.: Allows you to know the location of Secret/Super Secret rooms.
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit.: Leaving the batteries it generates around the floor allows you to save them up and have multiple charges to use at the end of the floor once everything is explored, maximizing the chance of getting to I AM ERROR.
- EucharistAn Angel Room door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II.: Allows Isaac to visit the Angel Room without the use of Teleport 2.0, allowing reliable passage to I AM ERROR rooms.
- Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II.: Allows Isaac to visit the Angel/Devil Room without the use of Teleport 2.0, allowing reliable passage to I AM ERROR rooms.
- The MindGrants the combined effects of the Blue Map, Treasure Map, and The Compass, revealing the floor layout and all special rooms, including Secret Rooms and Super Secret Rooms.: Allows Isaac to know the location of all rooms on the floor, including the Secret/Super Secret Room.
- X-Ray VisionReveals and opens all Secret Room and Super Secret Room entrances.: Allows you to find the location of Secret/Super Secret rooms.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a reference to the error the item would otherwise cause.
- It is as if the item is saying "ERROR, there are no more unexplored rooms left."
- This item is one of the two reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in game, the other being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction—another paradoxical situation.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|