Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Teratoma breaks into three medium Teratomas with 15 HP each.
- Each of the three medium Teratomas break into two small Teratomas with 8 HP each.
- After the smallest Teratomas are defeated, they spawn two Spiders unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Teratoma as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teratoma was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A teratoma is a tumor that contains tissues which are atypical for its placement in the body. This can include hair, teeth, bones, and so on.
- Unlike other posthumous bosses, Teratoma is found 3 chapters away from its base boss, Fistula.
- Unlike the original Binding Of Isaac, Teratoma doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Teratoma is one of the three bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other two being Chub and Polycephalus.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|