Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Teratoma breaks into three medium Teratomas with 15 HP each.
- Each of the three medium Teratomas break into two small Teratomas with 8 HP each.
- After the smallest Teratomas are defeated, they spawn two Spiders unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Teratoma as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teratoma also appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- A teratoma is a tumor that contains tissues which are atypical for its placement in the body. This can include hair, teeth, bones, and so on.
- Unlike other posthumous bosses, Teratoma is found 3 chapters away from its base boss, Fistula.
- Unlike the original Binding Of Isaac, Teratoma doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Teratoma is one of the three bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other two being Chub and Polycephalus.
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|