Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Teratoma breaks into three medium Teratomas with 15 HP each.
- Each of the three medium Teratomas break into two small Teratomas with 8 HP each.
- After the smallest Teratomas are defeated, they spawn two Spiders unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Teratoma as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teratoma was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A teratoma is a tumor that contains tissues which are atypical for its placement in the body. This can include hair, teeth, bones, and so on.
- Unlike other posthumous bosses, Teratoma is found 3 chapters away from its base boss, Fistula.
- Unlike the original Binding Of Isaac, Teratoma doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Teratoma is one of the three bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other two being Chub and Polycephalus.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|