From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
The Battery is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Active items can store an extra level of charge, allowing them to be used twice in one room.
- Extra charges appear in yellow over the normal charge meter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Battery does not affect self-recharging activated items.
- Self-recharging active items can charge the yellow meter, allowing Isaac to use them twice immediately.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 48 Hour Energy! Pill: A fully discharged item will be doubly charged, along with spawning 1 or 2 Lil' Battery pickups.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
- Jumper Cables - Pick up any 3 of the following items/trinkets in a single run: 9 Volt, The Battery, Car Battery, AAA Battery, Watch Battery.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in It's in the Cards (challenge #14).
- The screws that appear in Isaac's head may be a reference to Frankenstein's Monster.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|