Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 8, row 6)|
|This article is about the activated item. For challenge #13, see Beans!. For the activated item which knocks back enemies, see Butter Bean. For the passive item, see The Black Bean.|
The Bean is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use Isaac releases gas that slightly damages and poisons any enemies within close range.
- The area of effect is 1 tile in all directions.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Poison farts now shoot a fire in a random direction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #13 (Beans!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0PCP YL43 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TRTY K201 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4DL6 EP6K (Treasure room on first floor)
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|