|This article is about the activated item. For challenge #13, see Beans!. For the activated item which knocks back enemies, see Butter Bean. For the passive item, see The Black Bean.|
The Bean is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use Isaac releases gas that does 5 damage and poisons any enemies within close range for 6 ticks.
- The poison deals 3.5 damage per tick, or Isaac's base damage.
- The area of effect is 1 tile in all directions.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Second HandIncreases the time that status effects stay on enemies.: The poison duration is not affected.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Poison farts shoot a fire in a random direction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #13 (Beans!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0PCP YL43 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TRTY K201 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4DL6 EP6K (Treasure room on first floor)
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|