The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † (Pre-Release)
- 1 December 7 Update (Update #1)
- 2 January 5 Update (Update #2)
- 3 April 19 Update (Update #3)
- 4 June 6 Update (Update #4)
- 5 July 27 Update (Update #5)
- 6 August 29 Update (Update #6)
- 7 September 12 Update (Update #7)
- 8 October 24 Update (Update #8)
- 9 November 15 Update (Update #9)
- 10 November 28 Update (Update #10)
- 11 December 9 Update (Update #11)
- 12 January 3 Update (Update #12)
The DLC was announced. The bestiary, item pool editor, room editor, animation editor, and Lua support were shown.
The DLC will be coming out this year! Like Afterbirth, it needs to be purchased and requires both Rebirth and Afterbirth. The expansion will be available for Windows, OSX, and Linux (and possibly Xbox One & Playstation 4). However, the mod support will only be available for Windows.
The DLC will feature over 55 new items (including trinkets), a new final chapter, final boss, and a new ending, a new playable character, a Hard Mode extension to Greed Mode, daily challenges for Greed Mode, 5 new challenges, "loads" of new achievements, new bosses, and several other minor changes.
The new character has been revealed to be Apollyon. He starts with 2 hearts, slightly lower stats than Isaac, and his starting item is Void, a usable item with a recharge time of 4.
A new idea that will be implemented into Afterbirth† was announced: Every month, the best fan-made mod (card, enemy, boss, etc.) will be handpicked by Edmund McMillen and fully implemented in the game as a mini-update. Furthermore, a new enemy was unveiled: Stoney, an alternative to the Fatty that slowly walks toward Isaac, is invincible, and dies when there are no more enemies in the room.
The release date, price, and features of the expansion were revealed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|