Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 3, column 13, row 5)|
Boomerang is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, Isaac raises the Boomerang above his head. Pressing a direction key will throw the boomerang, and it will return shortly afterwards.
- Enemies hit by the Boomerang will take double Isaac's current tear damage and be stunned for approximately 2 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Boomerang causes no damage when returning to Isaac.
- The Boomerang starts to recharge only after it has returned to Isaac.
- The Boomerang can grab pickups from afar, even through obstacles.
- The Boomerang can be used to destroy dead shopkeepers in shops and secret rooms.
- If Isaac has low damage, the shopkeeper may not be destroyed and will instead flash red as if taking damage.
- The Boomerang can damage Host and Walking Host enemies even while under their shells.
- The Boomerang's range scales with Isaac's range.
- The Boomerang can hit and stun The Haunt or Lil' Haunts even when they are invincible.
- The Boomerang is unable to pick up sacks, sticky Nickels, or Chests.
- With enough speed, it is possible to have two Boomerangs in the air at the same time.
- The Boomerang will not grab Troll Bombs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Boomerang is a recurring item in the Legend of Zelda series. The icon used is the same one as in the first The Legend of Zelda game.
- This item is used in Challenge #26 (I RULE!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|