Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 13, row 5)|
Boomerang is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, Isaac raises the Boomerang above his head. Pressing a direction key will throw the boomerang, and it will return shortly afterwards.
- Enemies hit by the Boomerang will take double Isaac's current tear damage and be stunned for approximately 2 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Boomerang causes no damage when returning to Isaac.
- The Boomerang starts to recharge only after it has returned to Isaac.
- The Boomerang can grab pickups from afar.
- The Boomerang can be used to destroy dead shopkeepers in shops and secret rooms.
- If Isaac has low damage, the shopkeeper may not be destroyed and will instead flash red as if taking damage.
- The Boomerang can damage Host and Walking Host enemies even while under their shells.
- The Boomerang's range scales with Isaac's range.
- The Boomerang can hit and stun The Haunt or Lil' Haunts even when they are invincible.
- The Boomerang is unable to pick up sacks or Chests.
- With enough speed, it is possible to have two Boomerangs in the air at the same time.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Boomerang is a recurring item in the Legend of Zelda series. The icon used is the same one as in the first The Legend of Zelda game.
- This item is used in Challenge #26 (I RULE!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|