The Common Cold
The Common Cold is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.
- The poison randomly hits either 2 or 3 times, dealing a total of 4 or 6 damage.
- The poison hits twice, dealing a total of double Isaac's damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The chance for a tear to be poisoned depends on the Luck stat and goes up to 100% at 12 Luck.
- Unlike Scorpio, The Common Cold will only inflict poison status when a poison tear is triggered and is therefore strictly inferior.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: The laser turns green and the poison effect sometimes applies to enemies.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ Haemolacria/ The Parasite: Chance for tears and split tears to be poisonous. If the main tear is poisonous, the split tears are too.
- Dr. Fetus/ Epic Fetus: Chance for bombs/explosions to become poisonous like Bob's Curse.
- Lachryphagy: If a poison tear is fed, all burst tears are poisonous. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears are not poisonous.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear occasionally becomes green and can poison enemies.
- Mom's Knife: The poison effect applies sometimes.
- Monstro's Lung: Some of the tears in the tears cluster will be poisonous.
- Technology: The laser is green and the poison effect sometimes applies to enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
ANX3 VC3V (Adjacent Treasure Room)
Switch[edit | edit source]
KWFP J9MK (First Floor Treasure Room ; East from Start)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|