Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
|(page 1, column 1, row 2)|
The Compass is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Reveals all special rooms on the map, excluding secret rooms and super secret rooms.
- The following rooms will be revealed if they exist:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Compass will reveal if Greed is present by displaying a mini-boss icon with the shop icon. It might also reveal if Greed is present in the Secret Room, and thus, the location of the Secret Room itself.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Treasure MapReveals all rooms for every floor. However, it does not reveal icons or secret rooms. - Reveals entire map layout as well as locations.
- Blue MapShows secret and super secret room locations on the map. - Reveals all Special Room locations, including Secret and Super Secret Rooms.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The compass icon is the same from the first Legend of Zelda game.
- This item is used in Challenge #10 (Cursed!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Compass's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|