Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
(Second Floor, If Joker card Was Used)
(Followed by Satan)
(With either another Fallen or Little Horn )
The Fallen is a boss that can appear as the boss of any floor before Womb II, except for the first floor and The Depths II (where a Mom fight is guaranteed). However, for The Fallen to appear as a boss, the player has to have been inside at least 1 Devil Room in the run (Using a Joker card will count for the purposes of meeting this prerequisite. Seeing a Devil Room door does NOT count).
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires 3 tears then 4 tears in quick succession towards Isaac.
- Growls and begins to chase Isaac. After taking a certain amount of damage, it will pause and fire a BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser in each cardinal direction.
- At 50% health, the Fallen will split in two smaller versions of itself. The clones that are created have the exact same attack pattern.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Fallen as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Fallen will always spawn before the Satan battle.
- Instead of dropping an item from the boss pool, The Fallen will drop an item from the Devil Room item pool. They cost no heart containers to pick up. Devil Rooms can still spawn at the end of the boss fight.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool, but only immediately after you defeat The Fallen. If you exit and re-enter the boss room, it will reroll to the regular boss pool.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool regardless of when it is rerolled.
- Charming effects are especially effective on this boss's second form. Causing one to Brimstone the other will kill them extremely quickly.
- Krampus uses similar attack patterns as The Fallen, with the exception that he doesn't perform the charge attack and he doesn't split upon death. Krampus's Brimstone beams may also rotate, or fire at a diagonal, or even both, unlike The Fallen's. Krampus can now charge at the player, only when he’s about to perform a rotating Brimstone Beam attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Fallen appeared in the Halloween Update for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Under normal circumstances, the Fallen is one of three bosses (the other two being Conquest and The Headless Horseman) who drop or can drop active items upon defeat.
- The Fallen shares his name with a level from Edmund's previous game Super Meat Boy.
- Despite the first phase of The Fallen having a death animation before splitting into clones, the clones themselves don't have a death animation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|