| The Fallen|
Any floor up to The Womb I, except The Depths II
(followed by Satan)
(with either Little Horn or another Fallen)
The Fallen is a boss that can appear as the boss of any floor before Womb II, except for The Depths II (where a Mom fight is guaranteed). However, for The Fallen to appear as a boss, the player has to have been inside at least 1 Devil Room in the run. (Using a Joker card will count for the purposes of meeting this prerequisite. Seeing a Devil Room door does NOT count.)
The Fallen can also appear as a normal enemy on floors after The Womb. He will also always spawn before the Satan battle.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires 3 tears then 4 tears in quick succession towards Isaac.
- Growls and begins to chase Isaac. When the charge is finished, it will fire a Brimstone laser in each cardinal direction.
- At 50% health, the Fallen will split in two. The clones that are created have the exact same attack pattern.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instead of dropping an item from the boss pool, The Fallen will drop an item from the Devil Room item pool. They cost no heart containers to pick up. Devil Rooms can still spawn at the end of the boss fight.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool, but only immediately after you defeat The Fallen. If you exit and re-enter the boss room, it will reroll to the regular boss pool.
- Rerolling the drop from The Fallen will reroll it to another item from the Devil Room pool regardless of when it is rerolled.
- Charming effects are especially effective on this boss's second form. Causing one to Brimstone the other will kill them extremely quickly.
- Krampus uses similar attack patterns as The Fallen, with the exception that he doesn't perform the charge attack and he doesn't split upon death. Krampus's Brimstone beams may also rotate, or fire at a diagonal, or even both, unlike The Fallen's.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Fallen shares his name with a level from Edmund's previous game Super Meat Boy.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Fallen as one of Delirium's forms.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|