Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- In the first phase, The Frail's attacks are identical to Pin’s. However, the Frail moves faster. Upon running out of health, The Frail becomes skeletal, beginning the second phase.
- In the second phase, The Frail has three attacks:
- Jumps out of the ground at Isaac, firing four tears from the last section of its body that each split into four more tears that either travel diagonally or straight.
- Sticks its head out of the ground, then fires a rotating BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser at Isaac.
- Alternatively he will turn to Isaac to fire a quick, non-moving Brimstone laser 2 times before stopping.
- Sticks its tail out of the ground, then fires a burst of spectral tears in all directions which leave small puddles of white slowing Creep where they land.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Starts in its second phase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Frail as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite The Frail being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, its second phase is skeletal.
- The definition of the word frail is weak and delicate, which explains its rotting body and depressed look in The Frail's first phase.
- The Frail's VS. portrait is a reskin of Larry Jr.'s.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|