Behavior[edit | edit source]
- In the first phase, he has 100 HP like Pin. The Frail's attacks are identical to Pin’s. However, the Frail moves faster. Upon running out of health, The Frail becomes skeletal, beginning the second phase.
- In the second phase, The Frail has 200 HP and uses three different attacks:
- Jumps out of the ground at Isaac, firing four tears from the last section of its body that each split into four more tears which either travel diagonally or straight.
- Sticks its head out of the ground, then fires a rotating Brimstone laser at Isaac.
- Alternatively he will turn to Isaac to fire a quick, non-moving Brimstone laser 2 times before stopping.
- Sticks its tail out of the ground, then fires a burst of spectral tears in all directions which leave small puddles of white slowing Creep where they land.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Starts in its second phase, with only 66.6% HP (200) total.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Frail as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite The Frail being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, its second phase is skeletal.
- The definition of the word frail is weak and delicate, which explains its rotting body and depressed look in The Frail's first phase.
- The main body of The Frail's VS. portrait is heavily based off of Larry Jr.'s VS. portrait.
- The black champion's behavior of starting from the second phase might be a bug since this version of the boss is set to have 30% more HP (260) in its first phase. Spawning the black champion via the Debug Console allows you to see a glimpse of the boss in its first phase, but then it's instantly replaced with the second phase, ignoring the amount of HP set in the game files.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If The Frail is under the effects of Broken Modem in mid-air, its jump will be stopped and it will fall.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|