Behavior[edit | edit source]
- In the first phase, he has 100 HP like Pin, and The Frail's attacks are identical to Pin’s as well. However, the Frail moves faster.
- Upon running out of health, The Frail becomes skeletal, beginning the second phase, In which The Frail has 200 HP and uses three different attacks:
- Jumps out of the ground at Isaac, firing four projectiles from the last section of its body that each split into four more projectiles which travel either diagonally or straight.
- Sticks its head out of the ground, then fires a rotating Brimstone laser at Isaac.
- Alternatively he will turn to Isaac to fire a quick, non-moving Brimstone laser 2 times before stopping.
- Sticks its tail out of the ground, then fires a burst of spectral tears in all directions which leave small puddles of slowing White Creep where they land.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Starts in its second phase, with only 66.6% HP (200) total.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Frail as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite The Frail being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, its second phase is skeletal.
- The definition of the word frail is weak and delicate, which explains its rotting body and depressed look in The Frail's first phase.
- The main body of The Frail's VS. portrait is heavily based off of Larry Jr.'s VS. portrait.
- The Black Champion's behavior of starting from the second phase might be a bug since this version of the boss is set to have 30% more HP (260) in its first phase. Spawning the black champion via the Debug Console allows you to see a glimpse of the boss in its first phase, but then it's instantly replaced with the second phase, ignoring the amount of HP set in the game files.
- The Frail can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If The Frail is under the effects of Broken Modem in mid-air, its jump will be stopped and it will fall.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|