Behavior[edit | edit source]
- In the first phase, The Frail's attacks are identical to Pin’s. However, the Frail moves faster. Upon running out of health, The Frail becomes skeletal, beginning the second phase.
- In the second phase, The Frail has three attacks:
- Jumps out of the ground at Isaac, firing four tears from the last section of its body that each split into four more tears that either travel diagonally or straight.
- Sticks its head out of the ground, then fires a rotating BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser at Isaac.
- Alternatively he will turn to Isaac to fire a quick, non-moving Brimstone laser 2 times before stopping.
- Sticks its tail out of the ground, then fires a burst of spectral tears in all directions which leave small puddles of white slowing Creep where they land.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Starts in its second phase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Frail as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite The Frail being an invertebrate, or an animal lacking a skeleton of bones, its second phase is skeletal.
- The definition of the word frail is weak and delicate, which explains its rotting body and depressed look in The Frail's first phase.
- The Frail's VS. portrait is a reskin of Larry Jr.'s.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If The Frail is under the effects of Broken ModemEnemies, enemy shots, tears, and pickups will briefly freeze in place at random intervals. in mid-air, its jump will be stopped and it will fall.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|