Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 10, row 5)|
|Visit 10 arcadesA Gamekid|
The Gamekid is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Upon use, turns the character into a Pac-Man-like creature for six seconds and provides the following effects:
- Grants invulnerability.
- Inflicts fear on all enemies.
- Removes ability to shoot tears.
- Allows Isaac to deal 40 contact damage to enemies, at the rate of one hit per second per enemy.
- Replenishes half a red heart for every two enemies killed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- This also negates damage from entering or exiting a Curse Room, but the effect is immediately removed upon walking through the door.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pills or Devil Room deals.
- This item is superior to My Little Unicorn, as it can heal Isaac whilst also providing similar effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Beating the game whilst under the effects of The Gamekid will cause the credits music to be sped up.
- This item's name and appearance are references to the Nintendo Game Boy.
- The pickup quote and Isaac's appearance while under the effects of The Gamekid are references to Pac-Man.
- Tetris appears to be the game being played on The Gamekid. Tetris was also the launch title for the Nintendo Game Boy.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
04PE J3W1 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
8FSX 6WAZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|