|(page 1, column 10, row 5)|
|Visit 10 Arcades|
The Gamekid is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Upon use, turns the character into a Pac-Man-like creature for six seconds and provides the following effects:
- Grants invulnerability.
- Inflicts fear on all enemies.
- Removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Allows Isaac to deal 40 contact damage to enemies, at the rate of one hit per second per enemy.
- Replenishes half a red heart for every two enemies killed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The invulnerability effect negates all forms of damage, including health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- This also negates damage from entering or exiting a Curse Room, but the effect is immediately removed upon walking through the door.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Health Down Pills or Devil Room deals.
- This item is very similar to My Little Unicorn, trading the extra speed for the ability to gain healing from killing enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Beating the game whilst under the effects of The Gamekid will cause the credits music to be sped up.
- This item's name and appearance are references to the Nintendo Game Boy.
- The pickup quote and Isaac's appearance while under the effects of The Gamekid are references to Pac-Man.
- Tetris appears to be the game being played on The Gamekid. Tetris was also the launch title for the Nintendo Game Boy.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
04PE J3W1 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
8FSX 6WAZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|