From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|For the item with a similar name, see Lil Haunt. For the enemy with a similar name, see Lil' Haunt (Enemy).|
| The Haunt|
- The battle begins with three Lil' Haunts circling The Haunt, who floats around the room and is invulnerable.
- The Haunt can still deal contact damage to Isaac while incorporeal.
- One Lil' Haunt will become corporeal and chase the player. Once the first one is dead, the other two will begin to chase the player.
- Once all three Lil' Haunts are dead, Phase 2 begins.
- The Haunt, now vulnerable, will fly to the upper wall of the room and begin to move left and right along the wall.
- As he moves across the wall, every three to five seconds he will either:
- Fire a brimstone laser.
- Fire five blood shots in a cone.
- If the player is next to the upper wall, The Haunt will quickly dash toward the player.
- Pink: Only one Lil' Haunt circles The Haunt in the first phase. In the second phase, The Haunt has decreased health. The Haunt's laser is replaced with two spread, bouncing lasers similar to the combination of The Wiz and Rubber Cement. The Haunt's blood shot attack is changed to 11 shots aimed towards Isaac.
- Gray: Only two Lil' Haunts circle The Haunt in the first phase. In the second phase, The Haunt spawns 1-2 Spiders instead of firing a brimstone laser.
- Although the Haunt can fly over rocks and most other obstacles, his movement in the second phase can be completely stopped by dropping a bomb in his path.
- In Afterbirth, the Haunt is no longer stopped by bombs in his path and can move over them.
- As of v1.03, the Lil' Haunts are immune to the effects of E Coli, D10, and Flush!.
- Inflicting fear or confusion on The Haunt during Phase 2 can be dangerous, as it will sometimes start sliding back and forth rapidly.
- The Forsaken is the posthumous version of it.
- During Phase 2, the health bar is placed at the bottom of the screen.
- The Haunt's design may be a reference to Paunchy Chops, a boss from the game "Gish", also developed by Edmund McMillen. They function similarly in that they are both ghosts that can phase in and out of corporeality, and they bear similar facial expressions.
The Haunt as one of Delirium's forms.
Bug! When you kill the Lil' Haunts spawned by the Gray Champion Haunt, there is a chance that the music will end as if you defeated the boss.
Bug! If phase 2 starts at the same time as Isaac inflicts a status effect on The Haunt, after the effect is gone, The Haunt will be permanently tinted with that status effect's color until it dies.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|