The Headless Horseman
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Headless Horseman consists of two entities: The head and the body. The 2 will keep attacking Isaac independently as soon as combat starts.
Head[edit | edit source]
- The head has 100 HP.
- The head shoots 3 bullets at Isaac.
- The head charges across the screen 3 times.
Body[edit | edit source]
- The body has 60 HP.
- The body's amount of HP scales based on the floor Isaac is on, maxing out at 300 HP. This scaling does not apply for the head.
- The body continuously lobs explosive shots at Isaac.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Headless horseman as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In several normal rooms, the Headless Horseman's head appears on its own without its body.
- Two or three of the Headless Horseman's heads can be found in the same normal rooms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Headless Horseman appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Headless Horseman has been a common motif in Europe since the middle ages.
- The boss art shows the head with both eyes even though the in-game sprite only has one.
- The boss art shows the horse's head as brown even though its in-game sprite is black.
- The Delirium form's horse appears more similar to Famine's horse than The Headless Horseman's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0KCW ZG2A (first boss room)
XEN1 CHXD (first boss room)
4Z9P HW9X (first boss room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|