Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The Headless Horseman
(Head And Body)
|A PonyPassively grants flight and increased speed. Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and damaging enemies.|
|Defeat Mom for the 1st timeThe Harbingers|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Headless Horseman consists of two entities: The head and the body. The 2 will keep attacking Isaac independently as soon as combat starts.
Head[edit | edit source]
- The head shoots 3 bullets at Isaac.
- The head charges across the screen 3 times.
Body[edit | edit source]
- The body continuously lobs explosive shots at Isaac.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Headless horseman as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In several normal rooms, the Headless Horseman's head appears on its own without its body.
- Two or three of the Headless Horseman's heads can be found in the same normal rooms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Headless Horseman appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Headless Horseman has been a common motif in Europe since the middle ages.
- The boss art shows the head with both eyes even though the in-game sprite only has one.
- The boss art shows the horse's head as brown even though its in-game sprite is black.
- The Delirium form's horse appears more similar to Famine's horse than The Headless Horseman's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0KCW ZG2A (first boss room)
XEN1 CHXD (first boss room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|