Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Headless Horseman
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Headless Horseman consists of two entities: The head and the body. The 2 will keep attacking Isaac independently as soon as combat starts.
Head[edit | edit source]
- The head has 100 HP.
- The head shoots 3 bullets in a spread at Isaac.
- The head charges across the screen 3 times. It will do this attack more often if Isaac is to its left or right.
Body[edit | edit source]
- The body has 60 HP.
- The body's amount of HP scales based on the floor Isaac is on, maxing out at 300 HP. This scaling does not apply for the head.
- The body continuously shoots explosive shots at Isaac.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Headless horseman as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In several normal rooms, the Headless Horseman's head appears on its own without its body.
- Two or three of the Headless Horseman's heads can be found in the same normal rooms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Headless Horseman appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The Headless Horseman has been a common motif in Europe since the middle ages.
- The boss art shows the head with both eyes even though the in-game sprite only has one.
- The boss art shows the horse's head as brown even though its in-game sprite is black.
- Delirium's Headless Horseman's form's horse appears more similar to Famine's horse than The Headless Horseman's.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0KCW ZG2A (first boss room)
XEN1 CHXD (first boss room)
4Z9P HW9X (first boss room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|