Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Flies around the room diagonally, bouncing off of walls while dealing contact damage. Usually spawns in two segments, but can rarely appear as one long chain.
- The angle seems to switch in between going horizontally or vertically the fastest, segments do not do this in unison. It is unknown whether or not the hollow does this in its favor or just does it randomly.
- Destroying the Hollow's middle segment will spawn two separate Hollow segments.
- Occasionally spawns poop.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Gold: Larger and there's a chance for each segment to drop a coin on death. Makes the player drop coins upon being hit by The Hollow.
- Green: Chance for each segment to spawn a Charger on death. Occasionally stops movement to shoot 3 bullets at wherever it is facing.
- Black: Larger. Each segment spawns a Boom Fly when killed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Hollow as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes a Grub will spawn in place of one of the Hollows that will charge when it is in view with the player.
- D12Re-rolls all rocks in the current room into other random objects, such as bomb rocks, metal blocks, TNT, or poops. doesn't reroll The Hollow's poop.
- Destroying The Hollow's poop with Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed. will cause the poop to explode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hollow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The definition of hollow is empty on the inside or surface, which could explain the boss's paleness and horrid look.
- The Hollow is the only regular boss that can be spawned by Mega Satan between thresholds.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Sometimes this boss will get stuck in the wall when slowed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|