Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Flies around the room diagonally, bouncing off of walls while dealing contact damage. Usually spawns in two segments, but can rarely appear as one long chain.
- The angle seems to switch in between going horizontally or vertically the fastest. Segments do not do this in unison. It is unknown whether or not the hollow does this in its favor or just does it randomly.
- Destroying the Hollow's middle segment will spawn two separate Hollow segments.
- Occasionally spawns poop.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Dark Grey: 15% larger and has 25% more HP (27.5). Each segment that isn't the head spawns a Boom Fly when killed.
- The head will spawn a Boom Fly only if killed immediately after spawning.
- Gold: 15% larger and has 25% more HP (27.5). Each segment that isn't the head will drop a coin on death.
- The head will drop a coin only if killed immediately after spawning.
- Green: Chance for each segment that isn't the head to spawn a Charger on death. Occasionally stops movement to shoot 3 bullets at wherever it is facing.
- The head will spawn a Charger only if killed immediately after spawning.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Hollow as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hollow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The definition of hollow is empty on the inside or surface, which could explain the boss's paleness and horrid look.
- The Hollow is the only boss that has three Champion versions.
- The Hollow is the only regular boss that can be spawned by Mega Satan between thresholds.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Sometimes this boss will get stuck in the wall when slowed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|