Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room like The Duke of Flies, but much faster.
- Spawns Attack Flies that orbit around him, blocking shots.
- Spawns Spiders.
- Fires a spray of blood shots similar to Monstro.
- Fires blood shots in 8 directions and spreads the flies orbiting him outwards, freeing them to move towards Isaac.
- Unlike the Duke of Flies, the Husk can spread the orbiting Attack Flies at any moment instead of only doing it when having enough of them orbiting around him.
Champion Variants[edit | edit source]
- Black: Larger and spawns Boom Flies instead of Spiders and Attack Flies. Dodging them can prove to be tricky, but the Boom Flies' explosions can damage the Husk as well.
- Red: The Husk is about half its usual size and moves twice as fast. Rather than spawning enemies, it only does its blood-shot attacks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Husk as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Husk was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- In the boss art, The Husk has some missing teeth in its mouth, but in-game, it has extra teeth.
- The Husk resembles Pestilence's head.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|