The Inner Eye
The Inner Eye is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac fires a spread of three tears at once.
- Tears down: (Delay * 2.1) + 3
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot.: Overidden by The Inner Eye.
- 20/20Grants double shot.: Shoots 5 tears instead of 3.
- Azazel: Fires three short ranged brimstone beams that overlap. Significant increase in tear delay.
- The Forgotten: Triples bones thrown and swung. Significant increase in tear delay.
- Keeper: Fires 6 tears with significantly increased tear delay.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: Only occasionally fires one tear in the other three directions.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: Only occasionally fires one tear out of the back of Isaac's head.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Adds tears to barrage with a significant increase in tear delay.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Overrides The Inner Eye.
- The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.: Fires two sets of three tears diagonally outwards.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.: Tears that hit the prism are quadrupled, resulting in a maximum of 12 tears.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Grants a triple laser at the cost of increased charge time.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Fires three tears that all split into burst tears.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: At full charge, fires 3 rows of 4 tears, resulting in 12 tears.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Effects stack, resulting in 6 tears being shot with no further decrease in fire rate.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Replaces the single missile strike with a barrage of three consecutive missiles.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Three bombs are thrown at once.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires three explosives with a significant increase in fire rate.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Increase number of tears in tear barrage; however, only fires one stone.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The Ludovico tear gains two orbiting tears.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Isaac holds a single knife, but charged shots throw three knives at once.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Tear rate is not lowered further. Damage is increased by a flat +5 instead of normal Polyphemus boost.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Rapidly shoots three streams of tears.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.: Fires 3 tears with increased tear delay.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Grants a triple laser at the cost of a lower firing speed.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Fires three laser rings with decreased fire rate.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Condenses triple shots into a stack of three tears.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Fires three beams that overlap with decreased fire rate.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8MAZ 897M (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EMHE HEZW (First floor treasure room)
WWDQ Q8LA (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
8VDY 8OCD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
BRZY XG9Z (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|