|This article is about the item. For the enemy, see Mulligan.|
The Mulligan is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy.
- This item belongs to the BeelzebubGrants flight and converts small enemy flies into blue flies. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because the Guppy transformation includes the guaranteed ability to spawn flies on hit, the Mulligan's effect is nullified. This means individual tears cannot spawn more than one fly per hit.
- This item does not work for Lilith since the Incubus tears do not count for her tears.
- Items and trinkets that increase tear firing rate synergize well with the Mulligan.
- This item is not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Constantly spawns blue flies when attacking.
- Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Has a 1/6 chance to spawn a fly on every hit by a split shot. Boosts the spawning of flies immensely.
- Finger!: Rapidly spawns blue flies when pointed at an enemy.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: His brimstone spawns flies like regular tears.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides The Mulligan.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides The Mulligan.
- Mom's Knife: Flies only have a chance to spawn if the knife is stationary.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #18 (The Host).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KFHZ WYPL (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
D9KX QEV7 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3NQS 7PG8 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|