(page 1, column 20, row 4)
(page 1, column 10, row 8)
|Complete the Boss Rush as Azazel|
The Nail is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation:
- Adds one soul heart upon use.
- Gives +0.7 damage, -0.18 speed, and the ability to destroy most obstacles by colliding with them for the current room.
- Allows Isaac to deal 40 contact damage to enemies for the current room. Does not prevent Isaac from taking contact damage. It can be applied only once per second per enemy.
- This item belongs to the Leviathan set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Leviathan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac makes a demon sound when taking damage while this item is in use. This is quieter than Isaac's standard damage sound and is easy to miss.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference to one of the nails used to crucify Jesus.
- The item's effect is a reference to the Nail of Vlad item in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest: equipping it would allow Simon to break certain obstacles such as rocks.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, The Nail was unlocked by beating Mom's Heart three times.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|