|(page 1, column 20, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as AzazelThe Nail|
The Nail is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation:
- Adds one soul heart upon use.
- Gives +0.7 damage, -0.18 speed, and the ability to destroy most obstacles by colliding with them for the current room.
- Allows Isaac to deal 40 contact damage to enemies for the current room. Does not prevent Isaac from taking contact damage. It can be applied only once per second per enemy.
- This item belongs to the LeviathanGrants flight and gives +2 black hearts. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Leviathan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac makes a demon sound when taking damage while this item is in use. This is quieter than Isaac's standard damage sound and is easy to miss.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference to one of the nails used to crucify Jesus.
- The item's effect is a reference to the Nail of Vlad item in Castlevania II: Simon's Quest: equipping it would allow Simon to break certain obstacles such as rocks.
- In the original Binding Of Isaac, The Nail was unlocked by beating Mom's Heart three times.
|The NailComplete the Boss Rush as AzazelDemon BabyDefeat The Lamb as AzazelSatanic BibleDefeat Isaac as AzazelDaemon's TailDefeat Satan as AzazelAbaddonDefeat ??? as AzazelWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Maw of the VoidDefeat Hush as AzazelLilithDefeat Ultra Greed as AzazelBlack BabyDefeat Mega Satan as AzazelSucky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Azazel||Dark Prince's CrownDefeat Delirium as AzazelBat WingDefeat Ultra Greedier as Azazel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|