(page 1, column 16, row 2)
(page 1, column 6, row 4)
The Poop is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks back nearby monsters. This pile of poop may yield pickups like regular poop.
- Also knocks back enemy shots upon use.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ??? starts with this item by default.
- If used on top of a solid obstacle, such as rocks by a character that has flight, it will only produce its sound effect, without the actual poop.
- The same effect occurs when used on top of previously destroyed obstacles.
- Can bridge gaps when bombed from the opposite side (as if it was a rock).
- The Poop can drop any of the same pickups or trinkets that can be dropped by other poops. This includes Petrified Poop, which gives better odds at future drops.
- Non-flying enemies can be blocked with a strategically placed poop, which can be used to block routes taken by enemies to funnel them or sometimes even block an area off to take them out one at a time. It can also block lunging attacks by enemies like Dingle.
- If you have Thunder Thighs or Leo active, then poop will break beneath you as soon as it is placed.
- Blowing up poop or having either of those items active allows you to use poop to create bridges, allowing you to reach items only accessible via access to flight.
- After defeating Ultra Greedier, all remaining piles of poop in the room will be converted into golden poops.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 9 Volt: Changes the 1 room charge time into a timed recharge. Infinite poop may be spawned, allowing for infinite pickup farming, albeit at a very slow rate.
- Ghost Pepper: Fire will appear behind Isaac when The Poop is used.
- Hallowed Ground: Using The Poop will always spawn a white poop.
- Meconium: Using The Poop has chance to spawn a black poop.
- Midas' Touch: Using The Poop has a chance to spawn a golden poop. The chance of this effect is 100% at 4 Luck.
- Petrified Poop: Significantly increases the chance that poop may drop a pickup.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Only spawns one poop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #27 (BRAINS!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
HRQW DHEA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
RYEB DPFT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
SZ49 JMCG (First floor treasure room)
XPW2 ZJ0R (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|