Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|(page 1, column 16, row 2)|
The Poop is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks back nearby monsters. This pile of poop may yield pickups like regular poop.
- Also knocks back enemy shots upon use.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ??? starts with this item by default.
- If used on top of a solid obstacle, such as rocks by a character that has flight, it will only produce its sound effect, without the actual poop.
- The same effect occurs when used on top of previously destroyed obstacles.
- Can bridge gaps when bombed from the opposite side (as if it was a rock).
- The Poop can drop any of the same pickups or trinkets that can be dropped by other poops. This includes Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop., which gives better odds at future drops.
- Non-flying enemies can be blocked with a strategically placed poop, which can be used to block routes taken by enemies to funnel them or sometimes even block an area off to take them out one at a time. Can also block lunging attacks by enemies like Dingle.
- If you have Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed. or LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them. active, then poop will break beneath you as soon as it is placed.
- Blowing up poop or having either of those items active allows you to use poop to create bridges, allowing you to reach items only accessible via flight.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Changes the 1 room charge time into a timed recharge. Infinite poop may be spawned, allowing for infinite pickup farming, albeit at a very slow rate.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Fire will appear behind Isaac when The Poop is used.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.: Using The Poop will always spawn a white poop.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.: Using The Poop has chance to spawn a black poop.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.: Using The Poop has a chance to spawn a golden poop. The chance of this effect is 100% at 4 Luck.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.: Significantly increases the chance that poop may drop a pickup.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Only spawns one poop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #27 (BRAINS!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
HRQW DHEA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
RYEB DPFT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
SZ49 JMCG (First floor treasure room)
XPW2 ZJ0R (First floor Treasure Room)
PEGV QR7T (Room before boss room on first floor, The Poop spawns instead of the obstacle. Unclear if DLC exclusive.)
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|