The Poop is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks back nearby monsters. This pile of poop may yield pickups like regular poop.
- Also knocks back enemy shots upon use.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting all three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- ??? starts with this item by default.
- If used on top of a solid obstacle, such as rocks by a character that has flight, it will only produce its sound effect, without the actual poop.
- The same effect occurs when used on top of previously destroyed obstacles.
- Can bridge gaps when bombed from the opposite side (as if it was a rock).
- The Poop can drop any of the same pickups or trinkets that can be dropped by other poops. This includes Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop., which gives better odds at future drops.
- Non-flying enemies can be blocked with a strategically placed poop, which can be used to block routes taken by enemies to funnel them or sometimes even block an area off to take them out one at a time. Can also block lunging attacks by enemies like Dingle.
- If you have Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed. or LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them. active, then poop will break beneath you as soon as it is placed.
- Blowing up poop or having either of those items active allows you to use poop to create bridges, allowing you to reach items only accessible via flight.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Changes the 1 room charge time into a timed recharge. Infinite poop may be spawned, allowing for infinite pickup farming, albeit at a very slow rate.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.: Allows creation of an explosive every room.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Fire will appear behind Isaac when The Poop is used.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.: Using The Poop will always spawn a white poop.
- Lil LarvaSpawns a blue fly from every pile of poop Isaac destroys.: Each poop will spawn a Blue Fly.
- : Using The Poop has chance to spawn a black poop.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.: Using The Poop has a chance to spawn a golden poop. The chance of this effect seems to be based on luck.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.: Significantly increases the chance that poop may drop a pickup.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Only spawns one poop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #27 (BRAINS!).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
HRQW DHEA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
RYEB DPFT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
SZ49 JMCG (First floor treasure room)
XPW2 ZJ0R (First floor Treasure Room)
PEGV QR7T (Room before boss room on first floor, The Poop spawns instead of the obstacle. Unclear if DLC exclusive.)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|