Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The Small Rock
|(page 1, column 7, row 5)|
|Destroy 100 tinted rocksA Small Rock|
The Small Rock is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With Afterbirth †, the speed and tears changes will take effect immediately; without it, they will not immediately change until Isaac's speed or tears stats are updated the next time.
- The rock normally only appears once per run but can appear again if Isaac's items are re-rolled with the D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items., D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., or a Dice Room.
- The rock may also appear twice in the same floor if the player does not pick it up the first time encountered, and then bombs another rock to get it again. However, while the Speed down and Tears up stack, the Damage does not.
- Taking the rock in the Boss Rush from a tinted rock in the room will count as taking an item and consequently trigger Boss Rush.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the player's tears would take on a grey color after Small Rock has been picked up. In Rebirth, however, the tears will be red.
- This item is used in Challenge #3 (Head Trauma).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
X830 RRFL (The Tinted Rock in the room below)
F4GJ 7ZHK (The Tinted Rock in the room before the boss room)
SFE6 QGF9 (Tinted Rock to left of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|