The Soul is a secret unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants two soul hearts.
- Isaac gains a pulsing blue aura that repels enemies and projectiles.
- The power of the repel force alternates in strength, sometimes being able to counter a projectile well before it hits Isaac, to being able to only slow it down. The strength can be measured by the intensity of the aura.
- Ground based enemies will overcome the counterforce easier than flying enemies and projectiles.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Broken WatchChance upon entering a room to slow down or speed up every enemy and their attacks. The chance to slow enemies is quite higher than the chance to speed them up.: When enemies are slowed, projectiles are much easier to deflect. Low but existing risk of quickening enemies instead, making it less effective.
- CenserGives Isaac a golden censer familiar which creates a huge aura of light that slows down any enemies and enemy shots inside it.: Projectiles and enemies within Censer radius are easier to repel.
- Stop Watch Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room.: Slowed projectiles are much easier to repel.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Soul deflecting slowed projectiles from It Lives.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC[edit | edit source]
A6GB 23G1 (First room to the left, behind rocks)
AGCM 6NES (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
421L LTJZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
L7J7 FF2E (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
DX7X 77J6 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4[edit | edit source]
6KQV 9RCE (First treasure room adjacent to start)
Switch[edit | edit source]
RFGM QW63 (First Floor Treasure Room ; East from Start)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|