| InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction.|
Bucket of LardGrants two empty heart containers and heals Isaac by half a heart, but decreases speed by 0.2.
Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed.
Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of AnsuzComplete challenge #5|
|Have 7 or more heart containers at one timeThe Tank|
The Tank is Challenge #5. This challenge stars Magdalene who starts with Bucket of LardGrants two empty heart containers and heals Isaac by half a heart, but decreases speed by 0.2., InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction., Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart., and Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed.. The goal is to defeat Mom. This Challenge is unlocked when Magdalene is unlocked.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
This challenge features a very slow character and thus is more difficult. The Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed. effect can cause unwanted results when not paying attention, such as setting off Bomb Rocks or creating new monsters to fight.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- You start with 7 heart containers, 5 1/2 of which are full. This will come in handy as you will likely take more damage.
- The Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed. effect can easily give access to chests and other items trapped behind rocks. This will leave bombs more available for seeking secret rooms or combat. Pills can be obtained from mushrooms, which may provide a much needed Speed Up, but be cautious, as mushrooms can spawn poisonous clouds when destroyed.
- Completing Aprils Fool makes this challenge a tad easier, as it makes Magdalene spawn with a Speed Up pill, counteracting the heavy speed reduction from the challenge items and easily identifying eventual future Speed Up pills.
- It is worth destroying as many rocks as possible, as there is a chance of finding a trapdoor. This can lead the player to a Crawl Space or Black Market, thereby allowing the player to obtain valuable items despite the lack of Treasure Rooms.
- The high amount of health you start with makes it easier to make deals with the devil without harsh consequences. If you get the chance to gain flight, such as the Lord of the PitGrants flight and increases speed. or Spirit of the NightGrants spectral tears and flight., it can give increased mobility in the lower levels.
- InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction. gives a chance to ignore shots, but it's best not to rely on it.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|