| InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction.|
Bucket of LardGrants two empty heart containers and heals Isaac by half a heart, but decreases speed by 0.2.
Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed.
Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of AnsuzComplete challenge #5|
|Have 7 or more heart containers at one timeThe Tank|
The Tank is Challenge #5. Magdalene is the default character for the challenge, and she starts with Bucket of LardGrants two empty heart containers and heals Isaac by half a heart, but decreases speed by 0.2., InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction., Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart., and Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed.. The goal is to defeat Mom. This Challenge is unlocked when Magdalene is unlocked.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
The main difficulty of the challenge is linked to Magdalene's low Speed. Additionally, the Thunder Thighs effect can cause unwanted results when not paying attention, such as setting off Bomb Rocks or creating new monsters to fight.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Thunder Thighs effect can easily give access to chests and other items trapped behind rocks. This will allow bombs to be used more efficiently when finding secret rooms, as well as in combat.
- Pills can be obtained from mushrooms, which may provide a much needed Speed Up pill, but mushrooms can spawn poisonous clouds when destroyed, making this strategy risky.
- Completing the Aprils Fool challenge allows Magdalene to spawn with a Speed Up pill, counteracting the heavy speed reduction from the challenge items and easily identifying future Speed Up pills.
- Destroying as many rocks as possible is a recommended strategy, as this may result in finding a trapdoor. This can lead Magdalene to a Crawl Space or Black Market, thereby allowing the player to obtain valuable items.
- Magdalene's high starting Health makes it easier to take deals with the devil without harsh consequences.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|