Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 9, row 4)|
Not to be confused with Bucket of LardGrants two empty heart containers and heals Isaac by half a heart, but decreases speed by 0.2..
Thunder Thighs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 Heart container.
- -0.4 Speed down.
- Isaac gains the ability to destroy obstacles by walking into them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Holes in the ground can be filled if Isaac walks into adjacent rocks from the right direction, similar to bombs.
- Avoid walking over Mushrooms and Bomb Rocks, as they can damage Isaac upon destruction.
- With this item, Isaac can walk over and destroy Red Poop without taking damage.
- Walking into an Angel Statue in the Angel Room will trigger the boss fight, and Isaac will take damage as the Angel spawns on top of him.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Lucky RockEach obstacle destroyed drops one coin.: Allows Isaac to quickly earn large amounts of money by destroying rocks.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
AV2N H0S3 (adjacent to the starting room)
H9AF NF4N (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (hard mode only)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|