Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Tick is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Removes 15% of any enemy's health if they have over 60 HP.
- Gives Isaac one red heart if he enters an uncleared Boss Room.
- Once picked up, it can't be removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This trinket can be used to infinitely replenish health if Isaac has access to any infinitely usable teleportation effect (such as Broken Remote + How to Jump).
- Only works on the first stage of multistage bosses.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Being able to replace the Tick with Match Stick is a reference of how you can remove a tick that has latched onto your skin in real life with the red hot tip of a match stick; however, removing a tick like this can expose oneself to disease-causing bacteria present in the tick.
- The Tick is the only trinket that passively changes Isaac's appearance.
- The Tick bears similarity to a real-life deer tick.
- This trinket is used in Challenge #18 (The Host).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|