Tiny Planet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Range greatly increased.
- +7 Shot Height, allowing tears to fly over all obstacles.
- Tears now revolve around Isaac at a fixed distance until they hit the ground.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tears will not hit directly in front of Isaac; aiming directly away from enemies is often effective.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Azazel's Brimstone: Increases Azazel's range with Brimstone, and warps the beam around the character.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam will wrap around the character and shoot straight forward.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: This item drastically increases the screen time of tears because it makes them orbit around Isaac for a few seconds. A Lump Of Coal adds a lot of damage to tears in "outer orbit".
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Tears will bounce and orbit around the character.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Tears with damaging auras orbit the character, creating a damaging barrier.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: A laser creates a circle around Isaac's body before being fired forward normally.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Creates moving laser fields which orbit the character.
- Varicose VeinsTaking damage releases a ring of 10 high damage tears.: The ten tears that are fired when the character is hit orbit them closely.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Fires double, triple, or quadruple tears that all orbit the character.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears remain stationary until released, then snap back into orbit.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.: The thrown bomb orbits Isaac, making it hard to predict where it will land.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Tears will split into 2 close groups of 2 tears that follow the orbit. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Tears turns to bomb that orbit very fast around Isaac and explode after a short time.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides Tiny Planet.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.: Euthanasia's tear bursts will follow the orbit in 2 close groups of 5 tears. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Fired tears orbit around the character, but burst tears do not orbit the character.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).: Has no effect.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Explosive tears orbit around Isaac.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: The stone and barrage of tears that follow orbit the character.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Tears will orbit until they are behind the character. Tears will burst into 8 tears that follow the orbit in 2 close groups of 4. One group travels clockwise and the other travels counterclockwise.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: The barrage of tears orbit the character very closely.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile.: Shielded tears will orbit Isaac, granting a partially successful 360 degree projectile protection around him. Works better with faster fire rate.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear controls strangely. It orbits Isaac slowly when not controlled, and when controlled, the tear's movement is distorted.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: You will continuously fire orbiting tears, which allows you to not touch the attack keys and focus just on moving (with giant tears it makes it hard to see as you can't stop firing).
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife will spiral out clockwise from where it is held, and then return along the same path. The distance that it moves is proportional to how long the throw is charged, as per usual. This makes the knife much more difficult to use effectively.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: This item removes the extra height and range bonuses, causing the burst of tears to circle around and land behind the player after only being airborne for a short time.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears will move to maintain their orbital positions around Isaac as he moves, making aiming much easier.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears tend to clump together behind the character and then disappear after a few seconds.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: At base damage, tears disappear after half an orbit.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.: Every single tear spins uncontrollably fast, making aiming incredibly difficult. However, with large shots (Death's Touch with high damage, for instance) this combo can fill the entire screen with projectiles almost immediately.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Tears bounce off enemies then keep orbiting Isaac. Very powerful as the tears are not destroyed upon damaging an enemy. When near walls, the orbiting tears have a tendency to get stuck against the walls until Isaac moves away.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Tear shots from bombs will circle around the bomb, giving increased hit chance.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.: The tears still revolve around Isaac's body, but now home in on enemies.
- Tammy's HeadShoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.: The tears orbit around Isaac, making it easier to hit enemies.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Tears only split when hitting objects and enemies.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears no longer orbit Isaac and will instead travel along the beam.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory.: The tear forcefully orbits while spiraling. The orbit amplifies the wiggle.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams orbit around the character with a gradually increasing radius.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tiny Planet was considered as a cosmetic item in Team Fortress 2, alongside Skatole, tears, and Brimstone.
- This item is used in Challenge #3 (Head Trauma).
- The item is likely a reference to asteroids.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
4ERA 2NPQ (first treasure room, next to spawn)
KCEP 2YQB (first treasure room, next to spawn)
G76H G4X0 (first treasure room, next to spawn)
A33M 090A (first treasure room, next to spawn)
BBSS DL0W (first treasure room)
BGNF XECT (first treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|