Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When hit, there is a small chance a removed tonsil familiar starts following Isaac, blocking enemy shots.
- The effect can happen twice, after which the trinket will be destroyed.
- The familiar does not deal damage to enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|(page 4, column 9, row 6)|
- When the familiar is generated, Isaac will gain the familiar permanently as a passive item. This allows Isaac to drop the trinket while keeping the familiar.
- If Eden starts with the passive tonsil item and picks up the trinket, the trinket will spawn only one familiar before being consumed.
- On average, each familiar spawns after approximately 16 hits. 
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tonsils are soft tissue located near the back of the throat which can be removed without much noticeable difference.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|