| Toxic Shock|
| (Page 3, Column 5, Row 6)
Toxic Shock is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering a room, all enemies are poisoned, dealing double Isaac's tear damage and also creating a green fog for the first few seconds of the room.
- Killing enemies leaves a small, short lasting pool of green creep on the ground.
- The creep deals 1 damage per tick or 30 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- High tear damage will cause this item to become very powerful for rooms with a lot of enemies, since they can die instantly and render the room harmless.
- Enemies which spawn after the first few seconds of each room are not affected by this item, e.g. Flies spawned from a Mulligan dying.
- The poison effect only activates upon entering a room and not at the start of a wave. In Boss Rush and most of Greed Mode, the item will not poison enemies.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its sprite is a recolor of Contagion.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
MS6L 43MM (First floor treasure room) (Hard Mode Only)
0DMW R92S (First floor treasure room)
E3ER VEGE (First floor treasure room) (Both modes)
7YV6 DDJ1 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)